Pachuca vs Mazatlan prediction, odds & betting tips – 04/28/2024

Pachuca
28/04/24 - 02:10

Finished

1

-

1

Mazatlan FC

Pachuca - Mazatlan FC

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Miguel Hidalgo

Pachuca vs Mazatlan Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

Pachuca and Mazatlan will lock horns on the 28th of April in a vicious Liga MX game at one of the most prolific Mexican soccer venues – Estadio Hidalgo. The match between the two sides has a favorite to win. Find out who that is in the following Pachuca vs Mazatlan betting tips below. We have some very interesting suggestions for you to enjoy.

The key Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Pachuca vs Mazatlan prediction: Pachuca will win

Pachuca vs Mazatlan predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Pachuca/Pachuca

⚽ Correct score prediction

Pachuca 3-1 Mazatlan

⬆️ Over 2.5 goals

Yes

Key Stats

  • Coach Guillermo Almada has a positive 4-3-0 record against Mazatlan.
  • The seven official meetings between the two sides resulted in three victories for Pachuca, two draws, and two losses.
  • Pachuca have the 2nd-best attacking record in the league, with 33 goals scored throughout 16 league fixtures.
  • Mazatlan lost three of their last five league matches.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Almada’s players should win

  • HOME: -166 – 61.6%
  • DRAW: +305 – 23.4%
  • AWAY: +470 – 15.0%

*These Pachuca vs Mazatlan odds are subject to change

Pachuca are the expected winners in this brawl, as they keep a massive 61.6% win probability at -166. Meanwhile, Mazatlan are on the other extreme with barely a 15.0% shot at the three points. The odds at +470 make them the underdogs and we are sure that Mazatlan won’t be able to get a draw either, as the odds valued at +305 imply an unimpressive 23.4% chance for the two teams to share the spoils.

Last five H2Hs: Slight Pachuca H2H advantage

Mexico Liga MX 01/07/23

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

1
Pachuca

Pachuca

1

Mexico Clausura 17/02/23

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

2
Pachuca

Pachuca

3

Mexico Apertura 19/07/22

Pachuca

Pachuca

1
Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

1

Mexico Clausura 25/02/22

Pachuca

Pachuca

3
Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

1

Mexico Apertura 31/07/21

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

2
Pachuca

Pachuca

1

With two victories, two draws, and one loss against Mazatlan in the last five games, you see why we favored Almada’s troops ahead of the kick-off.

Pachuca team news and form: Pachuca very close to 4th

If Pachuca can get a good result against Mazatlan this week, this could help the team climb to 4th place and avoid having to go through the troubles of taking part in the play-offs. Coach Almada will be able to count on his key players for the match against Mazatlan, which is surely a plus in favor of our Pachuca vs Mazatlan predictions.

Predicted lineup: Moreno (GK), Rodriguez, Barreto, Vazquez, Rodriguez, Pedraza, Avalos, Gutierrez, de la Rosa, Figueroa & Castillo

Mexico Liga MX 17/07/24

W

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

0

Pachuca

Pachuca

2

Mexico Liga MX 13/07/24

D

Leon

Leon

0

Pachuca

Pachuca

0

Mexico Liga MX 08/07/24

L

Monterrey

Monterrey

1

Pachuca

Pachuca

0

Club Friendly List 23/06/24

W

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

0

Pachuca

Pachuca

3

Club Friendly List 22/06/24

W

Mineros de Zacatecas

Mineros de Zacatecas

1

Pachuca

Pachuca

2

Mazatlan team news and form: Mazatlan out

Four victories, three draws, and nine losses. That’s what Mazatlan managed to achieve in this season’s Clausura. Definitely not the sort of stuff that earns you a place among the best in the league and the coach surely knows it.

Predicted lineup: Gonzalez (GK), Olivas, Almada, Sanchez, Rodriguez, Esquivel, Flores, del Prete, Montano, Colman & Amrilla

Mexico Liga MX 13/07/24

D

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

2

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

2

Mexico Liga MX 07/07/24

L

Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul

1

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

0

Club Friendly List 30/06/24

D

Dorados

Dorados

1

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

1

Mexico Liga MX 28/04/24

D

Pachuca

Pachuca

1

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

1

Mexico Liga MX 20/04/24

L

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

2

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

0

Player to watch: Erick Sanchez

Pachuca’s Sanchez is the heart and soul of the midfield, and we are sure that coach Almada will rely on him at one point in the game. Not only is Erick bossing the midfield, but he is also quite the goalscorer.

Pachuca vs Mazatlan player
Photo by Icon Sport

Sanchez will deliver

Erick Sanchez has four goals and two assists this season. He is both the top finisher and key creator for his manager and it goes without saying he will be the key threat for Mazatlan in the second half of the game.


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.