Necaxa vs Toluca Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 02/11/2024

Necaxa
10/02/24 - 23:00

Finished

3

-

3

Toluca

Necaxa - Toluca

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Victoria

6th Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Top Necaxa vs Toluca Predictions & Picks

The match between Necaxa and Toluca is scheduled to be played on the 11th of February at Estadio Victoria Aguascalientes. Find out more about this upcoming Liga MX event in the following Necaxa vs Toluca betting tips below.

The key Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Over 2.5 Goals

  • Toluca have the best attacking record in the Clausura, with 13 goals scored so far.
  • Unfortunately, the visitors also have the 4th-weakest backline, with eight goals conceded.
  • Two of the last three Necaxa vs Toluca head-to-heads saw over 2.5 goals.

Necaxa or Draw

  • Coach Fentanes’ boys will have the home-field advantage for this game, which surely benefits our Necaxa vs Tolua predictions.
  • Necaxa are one of the few unbeaten teams in this year’s Clausura.
  • Toluca recorded only two victories in their Clausura campaign so far.

Essential Necaxa vs Toluca Odds & Stats

With the help of these Necaxa vs Toluca head-to-head statistics, you should be able to make a successful Liga MX bet this week.

Head to Head

02/07/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Toluca

Toluca

Necaxa

Necaxa

0

0

30/04/23

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Toluca

Toluca

Necaxa

Necaxa

3

0

27/12/22

Europe Friendlies Europe

Toluca

Toluca

Necaxa

Necaxa

1

0

02/07/22

Mexico Apertura Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Toluca

Toluca

1

3

05/03/22

Mexico Clausura Mexico

Necaxa

Necaxa

Toluca

Toluca

0

1

Last Five - Necaxa

06/05/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Pachuca

Pachuca

Necaxa

Necaxa

2

1

L

03/05/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Queretaro

Queretaro

Necaxa

Necaxa

1 (2)

1 (3)

W

29/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Monterrey

Monterrey

Necaxa

Necaxa

5

2

L

21/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

Necaxa

Necaxa

5

2

L

13/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Santos Laguna

Santos Laguna

Necaxa

Necaxa

0

2

W

Last Five - Toluca

12/05/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Toluca

Toluca

0

0

D

09/05/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

Toluca

Toluca

1

0

L

28/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul

Toluca

Toluca

1

0

L

20/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

Toluca

Toluca

1

5

W

14/04/24

Mexico Liga MX Mexico

Club America

Club America

Toluca

Toluca

5

1

L

Necaxa odds: +235 – 28.9%

Draw odds: +270 – 23.0%

Toluca odds: +107 – 48.1%

Necaxa or Draw is our recommendation for the clash at Estadio Victoria Aguascalientes, as with the home-field advantage behind them, coach Fentanes’ boys have a massive 50.8% chance of avoiding defeat this week. Toluca are the expected winners, with a 48.1% win probability at +107, but we believe the visitors will have a hard time crushing unbeatable Necaxa this week. The home team’s odds are priced at +235 (28.9%), while a draw is estimated at +270 (23.0%).

Necaxa vs Toluca Lineups & Team News

Necaxa

Coach Eduardo Fentanes’ boys were lucky to avoid defeat versus Juarez, but we believe that the home-field advantage at Estadio Victoria Aguascalientes will help them show their true colors. Necaxa have a very nice chance of avoiding defeat against top dogs Toluca this week.

Predicted lineup – Unsain (GK), Oliveros, Castro, Pena, Mayorga, Juarez, Gomez, Garnica, Paradela, Cambindo & Monreal

Toluca

As we mentioned earlier in our Necaxa vs Toluca predictions, coach Renato Paiva’s boys sure know how to attack. They bagged 13 goal since the start of the season, and seeing as Necaxa aren’t performing as consistently at the back in their last couple of games, we believe that Toluca will surely have a couple of good shots at least.

Predicted lineup – Volpi (GK), Garcia, Pereira, Huerta, Araujo, Baeza, Belmonte, Dominguez, Ruiz, Meneses & Lopez

Player to Watch: Edgar Mendez

After scoring a 97th-minute equalizer for Necaxa in the difficult game against Juarez last week, Edgar Mendez definitely claimed that he wants more first-team action. He was on the bench for the game at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez, but Necaxa’s #7 had a wonderful second-half display. He became the hero for coach Fentanes and we rightfully have him down as the player to watch in our Necaxa vs Toluca prediction. We believe that Edgar Mendez will be on the bench again, but a couple of more solid performances, and he might just become a starter under coach Fentanes’ rule.

Starting Lineups

Necaxa

Necaxa
4-3-3
23
Alan Montes
mx
27
Diber Cambindo
co
30
Ricardo Monreal
mx
3
Agustin Oliveros
uy
5
Alejandro Mayorga
mx
10
Jose Paradela
ar
4
Alexis Pena
mx
15
Bryan Garnica
mx
22
Ezequiel Unsain
ar
33
Fernando Arce
us
11
Heriberto Jurado
mx
Substitutes
24
Jair Cortes
mx
25
Andres Colorado
co
13
Alejandro Andrade
mx
2
Emilio Martinez
mx
20
Jorge Rodriguez
mx
19
Diego Gomez
mx
184
Waldo Madrid
mx
7
Edgar Mendez
es
1
Raul Gudino
mx
18
Braian Samudio
py

Toluca

Toluca
3-5-2
19
Edgar Lopez
mx
23
Claudio Baeza
cl
6
Federico Pereira
uy
7
Juan Dominguez
mx
16
Jean Meneses
cl
5
Tomas Belmonte
ar
14
Marcel Ruiz
mx
17
Brian Garcia
mx
1
Tiago Volpi
br
4
Valber Huerta
cl
11
Maximiliano Araujo
uy
Substitutes
25
Alexis Vega
mx
10
Ricardo Angulo
mx
8
Carlos Orrantia
mx
35
Victor Arteaga
mx
3
Jesus Pinuelas
mx
21
Antonio Figueroa
mx
12
Mauricio Isais
mx
22
Luis Garcia
mx
31
Robert Morales
py
24
Juan Escobar
py

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Necaxa vs Toluca Prediction


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.