In this article, we will review the upcoming game between Cruz Azul and Guadalajara in the last Apertura fixture.
Top Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara betting lines and predictions
These are two of the most equal teams you’ll find in Liga MX. A draw is the most likely outcome for sure.
- 1 Top Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara betting lines and predictions
- 2 Squad insight for Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara
- 3 Interesting Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara betting odds and head-to-head stats
- 4 A bore draw between Cruz Azul and Guadalajara
- 5 Key Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara questions and our top answers:
No winners at Estadio Azteca
Three of the last 10 head-to-heads ended with draws, Guadalajara won two games, and five games were won by Cruz Azul. It’s very important to mention that five of those Guadalajara and Cruz Azul victories came with a narrow one-goal lead. Only two games had a convincing result in favor of one of the teams. Cruz Azul will be able to count on the home-field advantage but the injury issues will surely not aid Cruz Azul’s cause.
Under 2.5 goals
This rivalry is notoriously known for being one of the not so interesting ones in terms of goals. Only two from the last 10 head-to-heads between Cruz Azul and Guadalajara ended with three or more goals. The other eight games ended with under 2.5 goals. The last time we’ve seen plenty of goals in a game between these two was almost three years ago. On the 16th of February, 2020, Cruz Azul defeated Guadalajara with a narrow 1:2 result.
Squad insight for Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara
Let’s find out what the injury issues are.
Cruz Azul’s lineup
The main left-back is not available for this game. The starting right-back is also injured. It’s going to be very interesting how Cruz Azul is going to start in the back with Alejandro Mayorga and Juan Escobar both injured.
The only injury issue that coach Ricardo Cardena has is that of Jose Juan Macias. Thankfully, Angel Zaldivar is going to be leading the attack and we all know how good he can be. Miguel Jimenez Ponce is one of the few Liga MX players with the full set of minutes this season – 1, 440. We expect him to be in the starting XI as well.
Interesting Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara betting odds and head-to-head stats
Make sure to check out our graphics. They contain key insight into the Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara statistics:
A bore draw between Cruz Azul and Guadalajara
This will be a pressure-free Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara game as both teams have nothing to win or lose. They are mid-table sides that will finish their Apertura campaign as the bookies predicted – at the middle of the table. Cruz Azul is in 10th place with 21 points while Guadalajara has a one-point lead and is currently in 8th place. A draw shouldn’t raise any eyebrows here.
Key Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara questions and our top answers:
- Where can I watch this very interesting game between Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara? – You can watch this game from the last gameweek in Liga MX on TUDN.
- Where will the game be played? – The Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara clash will be played at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City.
- Which bookmaker would you recommend for a good Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara bet? – You should really try FanDuel. FanDuel has great betting odds or all Liga MX games.