When you are choosing the right bookie to use, you have to consider payment options that are available to you. With that in mind, we took a detailed look at BetRivers payment methods for you.
- 1 BetRivers Payment Methods – A Few Different Choices
- 2 FAQ for BetRivers Payment Methods
BetRivers Payment Methods – A Few Different Choices
The number of BetRivers payment methods is in line with the industry standards in the US, so you will get a few different options to make your deposits and withdrawals. So, here are the available BetRivers payment methods you can use:
Making Deposits at BetRivers
If you want to make a deposit at BetRivers, go to your account and you will see the “Deposit” option. Once you choose this option, you will have a chance to choose the preferred deposit method:
- Credit or Debit Cards – You can use a few different credit or debit cards to make your deposit at BetRivers, including Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. Keep in mind that some banks will charge you additional fees for this, while some may not even process payments used for gambling purposes.
- Online Banking/Electronic Transfer – Another popular deposit option is online banking. To use it, you first have to establish your online banking account. Once you do that, simply choose that option at BetRivers and follow the instructions.
- ACH/VIP Preferred e-check – You can use your savings, checking or money market accounts to make deposits with this option. It’s simple and quick, but you need to have routing numbers for your account to use it.
- PayPal – The only e-wallet option at the moment at BetRivers is PayPal, which is understandable since it is also the most popular one. You have to make sure that your PayPal account is connected with your bank account if you want to use this as one of your BetRivers payment methods.
- Play+ Prepaid Card – The BetRivers Play+ Card is a great payment option and allows you to deposit your funds instantly. You will be able to make your deposits immediately after you register, while you will receive a physical card within 10-14 days.
- PayNearMe – This payment method allows you to make a deposit at your local retailers like CVS, Family Dollar, or 7-Eleven. Simply enter the amount you wish to deposit and your email or phone number that you added when you registered on BetRivers. Take the cash to your retail store and the funds will be added to your account as soon as you make the payment.
- Vanilla – This is a similar option to PayNearMe since it also allows you to pay with cash at your local store. When you choose this option, you will receive a bar code and a list of retail stores near you where you can make the deposit.
- Cash at Casino Cage – You can make payments at the physical cage Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh or Philadelphia. You only have to present an ID issued by the government and provide your account name or email address. The deposit will be instantly added to your BetRivers account.
The minimal deposit for all these payment options is $10, while the deposit limit may vary depending on the payment method. Some may not have a limit at all unless you decide to set a deposit limit for yourself.Show promo code
Withdrawing Funds from BetRivers
While the number of payment methods for deposits is higher than those used for withdrawals, you still get enough options at BetRivers. The reason why these options are not as numerous is the fact that you can’t withdraw funds to your credit or debit card directly, but you have to use online banking to get the funds to your bank account.
So, here are the BetRivers withdrawal options:
- Check by Mail
- Online Banking/Electronic Transfer
- ACH/VIP Preferred e-check
- Cash at Casino Cage
The minimum withdrawal is set at $20, while different methods may have certain withdrawal limits. In any case, the processing time depends on the method as well – cash at Casino Cage and Play+ are instant options, while online banking takes 2-5 business days. Obviously, checking by mail takes the longest, 10-14 business days.
FAQ for BetRivers Payment Methods
Do I Get a Welcome Bonus at BetRivers?
Yes, BetRivers has a matching deposit bonus of up to $250 for new players, regardless of the state in which you’re registered, and you can use a BetRivers promo code to claim it.
Which Sports Can Be Found at BetRivers?
BetRivers gives you a chance to bet on different sports, including popular US sports and leagues like NBA, NFL, MLB, and NHL. You can also bet on soccer, tennis, golf, rugby, and many other sports.
Is There a BetRivers Mobile App I Can Use?
Yes, you can bet on the go with the BetRivers mobile app. The app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Is Live Betting Available at BetRivers?
Yes, live betting is available at BetRivers, as well as live streaming for certain sports and games.
Can I Use the Cash Out Feature?
Yes, you can use the Cash Out feature at BetRivers for available bets and games.
About BetRivers :