21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
One of the most important things to consider when you choose a bookie to use is the number and variety of payment methods. In this article, we will go into detail to cover BetMGM payment methods, along with a few other things.
BetMGM Payment Methods – A Varied Selection for Deposits and Withdrawals
The number of payment options available at BetMGM is definitely one of the operator’s best features and it does well to make them stand out from other bookies in the US. So, let’s check those BetMGM payment methods out in more detail:
Making Deposits at BetMGM
To make a deposit at BetMGM, you first have to go to your account and find the “Deposit” option. Once you click on it, you can deposit your money using these options:
- Credit or Debit Cards – The available options when it comes to making deposits with credit and debit cards include Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express. Check with your bank to make sure since some of them won’t process payments for gambling and check with them whether there are any additional fees or costs from their side.
- Online Banking/Electronic Transfer – If you have online banking established beforehand, you can use it to make a deposit at BetMGM. Just select that option and log in to your account.
- ACH/VIP Preferred e-check – This option is also quite popular since it allows you to use your checking, savings, or money market account to make deposits. To use this method, you will need the routing numbers for your account.
- PayPal – One of the most popular e-wallet options for making deposits. Your PayPal account has to be linked to your bank account before you can deposit your BetMGM account.
- Skrill – This is another e-wallet option available at BetMGM, perhaps a bit less favourable than PayPal because it comes with fees for deposits and withdrawals on the account.
- Play+ Prepaid Card – This is a prepaid card linked to the BetMGM site to provide the safest deposit method. To use this option, you have to enrol your card through BetMGM first because Play+ accounts registered for other bookies won’t work with BetMGM.
- PayNearMe – This option allows you to make a payment at your local CVS, 7-Eleven, or Family Dollar. To use it, you have to enter the deposit amount and your phone number or email that you entered when you created the account. You will receive a slip that you can then take to the preferred store/location. When you make the payment, the funds will be added to your account.
- Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa – You can also make payments at the cashier window at Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa resort if you are in Atlantic City. You will need your government-issued ID and a BetMGM account to make the deposit.
While this may differ from state to state and depending on the deposit method, most of these payment options allow you to deposit a minimum of $10.
Some of them also have deposit limits, while others have no limits. However, you can set your own deposit limits at BetMGM, whether they are daily, weekly, or monthly.
Withdrawing Funds from BetMGM
You can easily withdraw funds from BetMGM by going to your account and finding the “Withdraw” option, similar to how you made your deposit. Also, it’s best to use the method used for deposit, if it is available for withdrawal as part of BetMGM payment methods.
In any case, you can use a withdrawal method only if you used it to make a deposit in the past six months at BetMGM. The options for withdrawal at BetMGM include:
- Couriered Check
- VIP Preferred e-check
- Online Banking/Electronic Transfer
As you can see, you can’t transfer funds directly to credit and debit cards. Instead, you have to use online banking or electronic transfer to get your money to your bank.
All withdrawal options come with a $20 minimum withdrawal, while the maximum withdrawal can differ from one option to another and other factors. Processing time also depends on the payment methods, ranging from 1 to 5 business days.
BetMGM Payment Methods – Frequently Asked Questions
Is There a Welcome Offer I Can Claim?
Yes, BetMGM has a welcome offer for new players that can be claimed using a BetMGM Bonus Code. It is a risk-free first bet up to $1,000.
Can I Bet on My Mobile Device?
Yes, BetMGM has a dedicated sportsbook app available for both iOS and Android users.
Is the Cash Out Feature Available?
Yes, BetMGM has the Cash Out feature available for certain games and bets, but keep in mind that this feature may not always be available to you.
Can I Bet On Live Games at BetMGM?
Yes, BetMGM has a rich live betting section, which also includes live streaming.
What Sports Can I Bet On?
BetMGM offers a variety of sports you can bet on, including soccer, tennis, football, basketball, ice hockey, baseball, etc.