Pachuca and Atletico San Luis will battle it out for the three points in Liga MX this week. Let’s see who’s bringing home the win.
Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca: top predictions and major betting lines
This clash isn’t known for the defensive-oriented style of soccer. We’ve seen 9 goals in the last two games alone!
- 1 Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca: top predictions and major betting lines
- 2 Squad insight for Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca
- 3 Head-to-head and betting odds information for Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca
- 4 Victory is up for grabs for Pachuca
- 5 Key questions and answers for the Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca game:
Over 2.5 goals
Five of the last 10 head-to-heads between Atletico San Luis and Pachuca ended with over 2.5 goals. Only one game in the last 10 ended with a goalless draw. Pachuca was one of the best attacking teams in the Clausura last season and is one of the best attacking teams right now as the team has scored 25 goals in 12 games. The only teams with better attacking statistics are Monterrey, Club America, and Santos Laguna.
Pachuca to win
Pachuca shouldn’t have too many issues against Atletico San Luis on the 17th of September. The last 10 head-to-heads ended with five victories for Pachuca, two draws, and only three victories for Atletico San Luis. Atletico San Luis’ last victory was three years ago – on the 1st of September, 2019. Atletico San Luis has only four victories in 15 games in Liga MX this season and it’s very unlikely that the team will be able to get something out of the Pachuca game.
Squad insight for Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca
The home team faces difficult squad decisions.
Atletico San Luis’ lineup
Unai Bilbao is the most expensive Atletico San Luis defender. He’s the main man in the heart of the defense but sadly he will miss the Pachuca game due to his injury status. Another player who’s unavailable to coach Andre Jardine is the main right winger Rubens Sambueza.
Nicolas Ibanez is the key reason for Pachuca’s recent form. He’s the top Liga MX striker with 10 goals so far. Kevin Alvarez is his right hand in the attack with five assists this season. Both of them will be starters against Atletico San Luis.
Head-to-head and betting odds information for Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca
Our charts contain key insight into Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca’s betting odds and h2h data:
Victory is up for grabs for Pachuca
Pachuca still holds a decent chance for Apertura success this season. First of all, the team absolutely has to defeat Atletico San Luis on the 17th of September. Everything else than the three points is fatal. After that, there is only one gameweek left and Pachuca will play against Monterrey in a deciding game. Pachuca also have to hope for a Club America blunder somewhere along the way but the victory against Atletico San Luis is a must.
Key questions and answers for the Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca game:
- What are Pachuca’s chances for the Apertura title? – Pachuca is 3rd with 28 points while Club America is at the top of the table with 31 points. There are two gameweeks left and Pachuca has to win both of the games if the team wants to keep its chances for the title.
- Where will the game be played? – Atletico San Luis vs Pachuca will be held at Estadio Alfonso Lastras.
- Which TV network will broadcast this clash? – You can watch the game on ESPN.