Let’s review this very interesting game between Guadalajara and Atlas that will be played on the 14th of August.
Top Picks & Predictions For Guadalajara vs Atlas
Atlas is the Liga MX champion and Guadalajara is a struggling team. The predictions for this game are quite easy to make for our soccer experts.
- 1 Top Picks & Predictions For Guadalajara vs Atlas
- 2 Guadalajara vs Atlas: Team Insight
- 3 Guadalajara vs Atlas: Head-To-Head Statistics And Surprising Betting Odds
- 4 Atlas Will Prove Bookies Wrong
- 5 Essential Questions For Guadalajara vs Atlas:
Guadalajara And Atlas Won’t Score Many
Six of the last 10 games between Guadalajara and Atlas ended with only two or fewer goals. The most common result from those last 10 games is the 1:0 victory. Four games ended that way and we predict this one will end with a 0:1 away victory as well. Guadalajara’s games in Liga MX this season have been a complete snoozefest – the team has scored only four and conceded only six goals in the last seven games.
Atlas Will Defeat Guadalajara
Guadalajara and Queretaro are the only teams in Liga MX this season without a victory. Guadalajara is all the way down to 17th place and we don’t understand how the bookies see Guadalajara as the favorite to win this game. Atlas hasn’t been the same team as last season, sure, but the team is the current Liga MX champion and they deserve a little bit more respect than that.
Guadalajara vs Atlas: Team Insight
There are plenty of players that will miss this game.
The key players missing for Guadalajara in this game are Jose Macias and the team captain and key defensive midfielder Jesus Molina. The only good news for Guadalajara is the return of Alexis Vega.
Hugo Nervo received a red card in the game against Queretaro last week. He won’t be in the starting 11 for this game. The injured Atlas players for this game are Mauro Manotas and Aldo Rocha. Atlas’ top scorer from last season, Julio Furch, will be in the starting XI
Guadalajara vs Atlas: Head-To-Head Statistics And Surprising Betting Odds
There are some very interesting betting odds and head-to-head news you should know before making your Guadalajara vs Atlas bet:
Atlas Will Prove Bookies Wrong
Atlas defeated Queretaro in the last game with a 3:1 result and is expected to continue with a good display against the 2nd worst team this season. Guadalajara has huge problems in the midfield. The team captain is injured and his sub, Fernando Gonzalez, received a red card in the game against Mazatlan last week. When you have to play against one of Liga MX’s best-attacking duos without your key players in midfield you are always going to have a bad time. We predict an easy victory for Atlas on the 14th of August.
Essential Questions For Guadalajara vs Atlas:
- What’s the venue for Guadalajara vs Atlas? – Estadio Akron, formerly known as Estadio Chivas, will be the venue for Guadalajara vs Atlas.
- How did the last five games between Guadalajara and Atlas end? – With two victories for Atlas, two draws, and one victory for Guadalajara.
- Who do the bookies favor? – They predict an easy victory for Guadalajara and frankly we don’t understand why.