Today, you can see the top free betting picks and lines for the Toronto vs Cincinnati match. If you want to see more MLS betting picks, you can see our latest articles.
Our Top Free Betting Picks for Toronto vs Cincinnati
Let's check out the betting picks we recommend for this fixture below. We got our odds from the bookmaker BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -155
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Toronto to win @ -185
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -175
All betting lines you saw above were correct at the time of posting, but because all odds are subject to change you should make sure they are satisfying before finalizing the wager.
BTTS – Yes
Six out of the nine Toronto fixtures this season ended with both teams scoring. For Cincinnati, only three out of the last eight fixtures ended with a BTTS outcome. When these teams played against each other two out of the three times both of them scored.
Toronto has lost the last four games they played in a row and this season out of nine games they played they won only one and drew another. Cincinnati also hasn't had the best luck with five losses, two wins, and a single draw. Despite this, the only three fixtures in history between the teams ended with a win for Toronto, so it will likely happen again.
Five out of the last eight games for Cincinnati were with a total goal score of over 2.5 and for Toronto also five out of their nine MLS fixtures this season were with more than 2.5 total goals per game. Two out of the three head-to-head games they played against each other ended with more than 2.5 goals scored.
Final Conclusion and Team Injury News
Cincinnati and Toronto are one of the bottom three teams on the Eastern Conference table and both will be missing two injured players on Sunday. Cincinnati's defenders Zico Bailey and Maikel van der Werff are out with a hip injury and hernia, so they won't be playing soon.
Toronto's midfielder Yeferson Julio Soteldo Martinez has been missing for several games because of a thigh injury and forward Ifunanyachi Achara still hasn't recovered from his knee injury.
Currently, Toronto is only two points behind Cincinnati and if they manage to beat them and get three points, they will have a chance to stop their losing streak and climb the table.
Top Q&As Regarding Toronto vs Cincinnati
- What is the kickoff time for the event? – The match will start at 01:00 CET.
- Where can I watch the game? – DAZN Italia and Freesports in the UK will be streaming the match. You can also check your local networks or your bookmaker's live streaming schedule for the match.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for the match? – We recommend BetMGM for betting on this match.
- Where will the match be played? – The match is going to be on BMO Field in Toronto.