In this article, we will go over the top Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps fixture on Sunday. Find out the top betting picks and lines and more below.
Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps: Free Picks & Lines
Our team of MLS betting experts reviewed the Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps fixture and came up with the following betting picks for it.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -145
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Seattle Sounders to win @ -300
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -140
Keep in mind that all odds are subject to change, which means that you have to double-check them on your bet slip before placing any of the picks we recommended. All the betting lines in the article were taken directly from BetMGM.
BTTS – No
Five of the last nine fixtures for the Vancouver Whitecaps ended without both teams scoring. 50% of Seattle Sounders’ last ten games were also without both teams scoring. Four of the last five fixtures between Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps ended with clean sheets.
Seattle Sounders are at the top of the Western Conference table with twenty-four points and they either won or drew the ten MLS fixtures they played this season. Vancouver Whitecaps lost six out of the last nine MLS games they played. Vancouver hasn't won a game against the Seattle Sounders since 2017.
50% of Seattle Sounders’ last ten fixtures ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. The Whitecaps’ last three games ended with over 2.5 total goals. Two of the last three head-to-head fixtures between the Seattle Sounders and Vancouver Whitecaps were with at least three goals scored per match.
What is the Final Preview for the Event?
The match will most likely end in Seattle Sounders’ favor considering that the Whitecaps lost five fixtures in a row. For the Vancouver Whitecaps, forward Tosaint Ricketts won't make the game on Sunday against the Sounders because of a heel injury. Defender Bruno Gasper has a knee injury and has been missing for two games already. He will most likely miss a third game, as well.
The Seattle Sounders will be missing four players on Sunday – forward Jordan Morris and midfielder Nicolas Lodeiro have been missing for quite a few games and goalkeeper Stefan Frei and midfielder Jordy Delem have only been missing for a few games because of their knee injuries.
Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps: FAQs
- Where can I find more MLS betting picks? – Our website is full of the top MLS betting picks, so if you are looking for more of them, that is the place.
- When and where will the fixture be? – The match will start at 03:00 CET and it will be on Lumen Field in Seattle.
- Where can I find the best odds for the match? – BetMGM will find the top odds for the match.
- Will any network broadcast the event? – We don't know of any network that will broadcast the Seattle Sounders vs Vancouver Whitecaps fixture.