21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
San Jose Earthquakes will be going up against Houston Dynamo and we will review the fixture to bring you the best betting picks, lines, and essential information.
Best Free Betting Picks for the Upcoming Fixture
We reviewed the stats for the upcoming match between San Jose Earthquakes and Houston Dynamo and came up with the following betting picks and lines.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -181
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Houston Dynamo to win @ +185
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -154
The betting lines above are from BetMGM and you should double-check them because they are subject to change.
Both Teams to Score
Four of the last five matches for the San Jose Earthquakes ended with both teams scoring goals. For Houston Dynamo, seven of the last ten matches ended with a BTTS outcome. Head-to-head statistics show that four of the last five times these teams played together, there was a BTTS situation.
Houston Dynamo is currently three points ahead of San Jose Earthquakes and they won three of the last four head-to-head games against the Earthquakes. Also, Houston Dynamo lost only three games out of the last ten they played while San Jose Earthquakes lost 60% of the last ten games they played.
Total Match Goals
Eight of the last fourteen games for San Jose Earthquakes ended with over 2.5 total goals scored and their average for the season is 2.9 goals per match. Four out of the last five head-to-head games between Houston Dynamo and San Jose Earthquakes also ended with over 2.5 total goals.
San Jose Earthquakes vs Houston Dynamo: Stats
In this section, you can see San Jose Earthquakes and Houston Dynamo's most recent scores and statistics.
San Jose Earthquakes vs Houston Dynamo: Conclusion
Houston Dynamo is in slightly better form than San Jose Earthquakes and they are at an advantage not only when it comes to team form, but also when it comes to injuries because they don't have any.
San Jose Earthquakes have three injured players that won't be able to make it to the game on Sunday. Matt Bersano and Tommy Thompson have been out for several fixtures due to knee injuries. Benjamin Kikanovic has only missed one fixture due to a thigh injury and we don't know if he can play on Sunday. Midfielder Jackson Yueill was selected for the national team for the Gold Cup and won't play, as well.
San Jose Earthquakes vs Houston Dynamo: FAQs
- Where can I find more free betting picks? – Check out our website to find the latest MLS betting picks, odds, and predictions.
- What time is the match going to begin? – The fixture will start at 04:00 CET.
- Which stadium is the match going to be played on? – The match will be played at the Earthquakes Stadium in San Jose.
- Where can I watch the match? – Freesports in the UK will be streaming the match and you can see if your bookie will be streaming the match.