21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's go over the Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles fixture and see if you like the betting picks we will suggest in this article. This Western Conference match will see two teams battling for a playoff spot. Both teams are outside of the Top 7 looking in and if they play their cards right in the upcoming fixtures, they may both end up in the playoff picture.
Latest Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles Picks and Lines
We got our betting experts to go over the Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles fixture and all the statistics and data around it to come up with the top free betting picks for the match on Sunday. The betting lines you see below come from the bookmaker BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Real Salt Lake to win @ +180
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -166
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -188
Keep in mind that all the betting lines are subject to change, so make sure that you double-check the bet slip before you place a bet.
Real Salt Lake has lost only one home game out of the last five they hosted. Real Salt Lake also won or drew 70% of the last ten games they played. Los Angeles lost or drew seven of the last they played, so we believe their form this season is worse than their opponents’ which will make it harder for them to beat Real Salt Lake.
Four of the last five head-to-head matches between Real Salt Lake and Los Angeles ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Six of the last ten fixtures for Real Salt Lake ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored per fixture. Three of the last five games for Los Angeles also ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
BTTS – Yes
Nine of the last ten games for Real Salt Lake and seven of the last ten fixtures for Los Angeles ended with both teams scoring. The last time Los Angeles and Real Salt Lake faced each other it ended with both of them scoring.
Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles: Match Preview
There isn't any news on the Real Salt Lake front because there aren't any injured or suspended players on their side. Los Angeles on the other hand has two injured players and one suspended (Tristan Blackmon) due to a red card he received in the last match he played. Forward Kwadwo Opoku and defender Erik Duenas who hasn't been on the field this season are out with injuries.
Frequent Questions About the Match
- What time will the match begin? – The match is set to start at 04:00 CET.
- Where can I find more free betting picks? – You can find more MLS betting picks and lines on our website.
- Which stadium will the match be played? – The match is scheduled to be played at Rio Tinto Stadium in Sandy.
- Where can I find the top betting lines for this match? – BetMGM offers the top betting lines for all MLS matches, including Real Salt Lake vs Los Angeles.