We will discuss the Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew betting picks and lines for the upcoming Thursday fixture. You can also check out our site for more MLS betting lines.
Our Free Betting Picks and Betting Lines for the Match
Our MLS betting experts went through all the data and came up with these free betting picks for the Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew fixture.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Philadelphia Union @ -115
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ -115
Please double-check all the odds before you place a bet because they might change at any time and we can't guarantee they will be the same as the ones posted here by the time you read this. We used odds from BetMGM.
Philadelphia Union hasn't lost a game in the last six MLS games they had on the schedule, while Columbus Crew lost two of the last five fixtures they played, including two out of the three away games they traveled to. Philadelphia Union hasn't lost a home game this season and we will see if they can keep that up against Columbus Crew on Thursday.
Six out of the last eight MLS fixtures for Philadelphia Union ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored. For Columbus Crew, only three out of the last eight MLS games ended with under 2.5 total goals. The last four times Columbus Crew faced Philadelphia Union away from home, they lost three games and drew one.
BTTS – No
In only three of the last eight MLS fixtures for Philadelphia Union, both teams scored. For Columbus Crew, there were also only three BTTS games out of the last eight they played in the MLS. Four of the last five head-to-head fixtures between Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew ended without both teams scoring.
Probable Match Result and Latest Team News
Philadelphia Union is out with three midfielders and a goalkeeper for the Thursday game against Columbus Crew, but those injured players haven't been on the field this season, so the team is used to playing without them.
Columbus Crew also has four injured players (two defenders and two midfielders), three of which haven't played this season yet. Only midfielder Luis Mario Diaz Espinoza injured his knee recently and missed the last game played against Chicago Fire. Diaz also scored one goal against Toronto at the end of May.
Prevalent Questions & Answers About the Match
- Which TV networks will broadcast the match? – We only know that DAZN Deutsch and DAZN Italia will broadcast the event, but you can also check with any local networks or your bookmaker (if they offer live streaming).
- When and where will the match be played? – The match will start at 01:30 CET and it will be played at Talen Energy Stadium in Chester.
- Where can I find the best betting lines for Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew? – BetMGM offers the top betting lines for all MLS fixtures.