Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls prediction, odds & betting tips – 03/31/2024

Orlando City SC
30/03/24 - 23:30

Finished

1

-

1

New York Red Bulls

Orlando City SC - New York Red Bulls

USA MLS - Exploria Stadium

Orlando City vs New York City Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

Exploria Stadium will host the upcoming clash between Orlando City and New York Red Bulls on the 31st of March. We anticipate a tight clash between two equally good teams, but you’ll read more about it in the following Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls predictions.

We have more key MLS predictions on our website. Check them out!

Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls prediction: Difficult but sweet win for the Lions

Orlando City vs New York City predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Orlando City to Win

⚽ Correct score prediction

2-1 to Orlando City

💥 Both teams to score

 

BTTS

Key Stats

  • Orlando City recorded four consecutive victories over New York Red Bulls.
  • The Bulls’ last win against Orlando City was two years ago.
  • Six of the last 10 Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls head-to-heads resulted in goals galore.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Bookies like the Lions

  • HOME: +147 – 40.1%
  • DRAW: +255 – 28.0%
  • AWAY: +205 – 31.9%

*These Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls odds are subject to change

As you can see from the odds in our article, Orlando City are the expected winners, with a 40.1% win probability at +147. An away win is valued at +205 (31.9%), and a draw is priced at +255, meaning the two teams have approximately a 28.0% chance of sharing the spoils this week.

We are adamant that the fans at Exploria Stadium will see BTTS. The odds are set at -135, giving our key Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls predictions a big chance of success.

Last five H2Hs: Bulls not up to par

USA MLS 04/06/23

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

0
Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

3

USA MLS 26/02/23

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

1
New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

0

USA MLS 13/08/22

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

0
Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

1

USA US Open Cup 28/07/22

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

5
New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

1

USA MLS 24/04/22

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

0
New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

3

It’s been some time since the Bulls last enjoyed a victory over Orlando City. We are sure that this trend will continue, as our Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls predictions succeed.

Orlando City team news and form: Lackluster Lions need to do better

Coach Oscar Pareja is undoubtedly displeased with his boys’ display thus far. They achieved one victory, one draw, and three losses in five league games, which isn’t a performance to brag about.

Predicted lineup: Stajduhar (GK), Borhallsson, Schlegel, Jansson, Santos, Angulo, Smith, Lodeiro, Ojeda, Lynn & Murriel

USA MLS 19/05/24

W

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

0

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

1

USA MLS 15/05/24

D

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

0

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

0

USA MLS 11/05/24

W

Philadelphia Union

Philadelphia Union

2

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

3

USA MLS 04/05/24

L

FC Cincinnati

FC Cincinnati

1

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

0

USA MLS 27/04/24

L

Toronto FC

Toronto FC

2

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

1

New York Red Bulls team news and form: Bulls on the rise

The 4-0 victory over title contenders Inter Miami speaks volumes regarding New York Red Bulls display recently. We are sure that Orlando City will be the winners on the 31st of March, but the game at Exploria Stadium will surely not be easy.

Predicted lineup: Meara (GK), Nealis, Reyes, Nealis, Duncan, Gjengaar, Amaya, Storud, Carmona, Morgan & Vanzeir

USA MLS 18/05/24

L

New York City FC

New York City FC

2

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

1

USA MLS 15/05/24

W

DC United

DC United

1

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

4

USA MLS 11/05/24

W

New England Revolution

New England Revolution

2

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

4

USA MLS 04/05/24

L

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

6

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

2

USA MLS 27/04/24

D

Vancouver Whitecaps

Vancouver Whitecaps

1

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

1

Player to watch: Lewis Morgan

Why do we have Lewis Morgan as the player to watch in our Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls prediction? Because he’s been at his lethal best this entire season! Lewis’ last match as a starter was versus in-form Herons, and he was simply marvelous in that game.

Lewis Morgan owning MLS

Orlando City vs New York City Player
Photo by Icon Sport

With three goals against Inter Miami in the previous Major League Soccer game, Lewis Morgan was the big hero for his team. If our betting tips are to succeed, coach Pareja simply has to find a way to nullify tremendous Morgan.


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.