In this article, we will check out the Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls match on Sunday and make our predictions. Orlando will definitely chase the home victory here because they got a chance to take the 1st seed in the East in case The Revolution loses points to Columbus Crew. However, New York has to make sure they retain their Top 7 spot and this ensures a very interesting game.
Top Betting Picks & Predictions for the Match
Check out our top three betting picks for the Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls match on Sunday. We got the most recent betting lines from BetMGM's platform, but if you want to see more MLS betting picks & lines, you can check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Orlando City to win @ -128
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -154
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -161
Keep in mind that all odds are subject to change, which means that you will have to double-check them before you place any of these wagers.
The last time Orlando City faced New York Red Bulls at home they won and out of the last ten fixtures for Orlando City, only one was a loss. New York Red Bulls have had five losses in the last ten games they played. Orlando City is also eight points ahead of New York Red Bulls in the Eastern Conference table.
BTTS – Yes
The last three head-to-head games between Orlando City and New York Red Bulls ended with both teams scoring no matter the winner. Also, New York Red Bulls and Orlando City have had 50% BTTS games in the last ten they played.
50% of New York Red Bulls’ last ten games ended with over 2.5 total goals and four of the last five Orlando City fixtures also ended with more than 2.5 total goals. The last three head-to-head games between Orlando City and New York Red Bulls ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Preview, Latest News, and Player Injuries
Orlando City will only be missing two players on Sunday – Pato who is out with a knee injury and Ruan, who has an abdominal strain. On the other hand, New York Red Bulls have five players injured – two forwards, two midfielders, and a defender.
Forward Mathias Jorgensen who has been out since February is possible for this match if he is completely healed, but the other four players (Youba Diarra, Andrew Gutman, Aaron Long, and Daniel Royer) won't make the game on Sunday due to various injuries in the process of healing.
Prevalent Queries About the Sunday Match
- When does the Orlando City vs New York Red Bulls match start? – The kickoff time for the fixture is 01:30 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Exploria Stadium in Orlando.
- Will any TV network broadcast the match? – TV2 Sport in Denmark, Sport TV in Portugal, Voyo, DAZN Italia, and Freesports in the UK will be broadcasting the match.
- What are my other streaming options? – You can check to see if your bookmaker or any online streaming service will be broadcasting the match.