Today we will review another upcoming MLS match – New York Red Bulls vs Nashville. You can check out these and similar MLS betting picks and lines on our website.
New York Red Bulls vs Nashville: Top Betting Lines and Picks
Our betting experts read all the relevant data and came up with the following betting picks for the New York Red Bulls vs Nashville fixture. All odds were taken from BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Nashville to win @ 3.25
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Over/Under Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.72
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ 1.91
All betting lines can be changed at any time, which means that you have to double-check everything before you finalize your bet slip.
New York Red Bulls have lost four out of the last seven MLS games they played and Nashville has won or drew all seven of their MLS games this season. The teams haven't played against each other before, so we could only judge their recent matches and Nashville is in better form with only one loss in the last ten matches, where the opposing team scored the goals during the extra time.
Over/Under 2.5 Goals
For the New York Red Bulls, only two of the last five MLS games played were with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Out of the last five MLS games for Nashville, only one was with more than 2.5 total goals. We believe that there is a higher chance there won't be that many goals scored on Saturday.
BTTS – No
Only three of Nashville's MLS games this season ended with both sides scoring and only two of the last five New York Red Bulls fixtures ended that way. We don't believe that both teams will score during this match.
Match Preview and Injury Report for New York Red Bulls vs Nashville
We won't be seeing the full squad for both teams because there are a few injured players on both sides of the pitch. For Nashville, one forward (Abu Danladi), who hasn't played this season yet because of his injury will miss Saturday's game, and midfielder Brian Anunga, who was injured this season will also most likely miss out on the game against the NY Red Bulls.
On the Red Bulls' side, there are three injured midfielders, who won't make Saturday's match – Youba Diarra, Aaron Long, and Florian Valot.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding New York Red Bulls vs Nashville
- What time will the match start? – The match is set to begin at 02:00 CET.
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey.
- Where can I watch the New York Red Bulls vs Nashville match? – The following TV channels around the world will broadcast the event: CMore Fotbol in Sweden, Freesports in the UK, Nova Sport 1 in the Czech Republic, DAZN Italia, and Voyo.
- Where can I find the top betting lines? – BetMGM has some of the best MLS betting lines.