Inter Miami vs New York City prediction, odds & betting tips – 03/31/2024

Inter Miami CF
30/03/24 - 23:30

Finished

1

-

1

New York City FC

Inter Miami CF - New York City FC

USA MLS - Chase Stadium

Inter Miami vs New York City Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

The match between Inter Miami and New York City will be played on the 31st of March at DRV PNK Stadium. The venue will be filled to the last seat, and we are sure that the Herons will be more than eager to make up to their fans with a win this week. Will that be the case? Find out the answer in the following Inter Miami vs New York City betting tips below.

We have more key MLS predictions on our website. Check them out!

Inter Miami vs New York City prediction: Herons ready to bounce back

Inter Miami vs New York City predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Inter Miami to Win

⚽ Correct score prediction

3-0 to Inter Miami

⚽ PLAYER to score first/anytime

Luis Suarez to Score Anytime

Key Stats

  • Coach Tata Martino has a positive 3-3-1 record against New York City.
  • Luis Suarez is the top goalscorer for the Herons, with four goals to his name in the 2024 campaign.
  • New York City lost 80.0% of their MLS matches so far this season!

Pre-game odds and win probability: Herons expectedly the favorites

  • HOME: -114 – 52.8%
  • DRAW: +270 – 26.2%
  • AWAY: +310 – 21.0%

*These Inter Miami vs New York City odds are subject to change

Understandably, Inter Miami are the bookmakers’ expected winners, with a whopping 52.8% win probability at -114. The visitors from the Big Apple only have a 21.0% chance of securing the three points, while a draw at +270 estimates to a 26.2% chance.

Luis Suarez to score anytime is also a popular pick, as the Uruguayan goalscoring legend has a 48.6% chance of sliding it past New York City’s shot-stopper.

Last five H2Hs: New York City with the advantage

Club Friendly List 11/11/23

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1
New York City FC

New York City FC

2

USA MLS 01/10/23

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1
New York City FC

New York City FC

1

USA MLS 12/03/23

New York City FC

New York City FC

1
Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

0

USA MLS Play-Offs 18/10/22

New York City FC

New York City FC

3
Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

0

USA MLS 14/08/22

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

3
New York City FC

New York City FC

2

New York City won three of the last five games against the Herons, but coach Tata Martino has the knowledge of how to defeat this opponent, and we trust he’ll help make our Inter Miami vs New York City predictions a success.

Inter Miami team news and form: Big knock for the Herons

The 4-0 loss at Red Bull Arena came as a shock not only to the Herons’ fans but to all of us. We were expecting a tight clash, but it seems this team just doesn’t do well in the away games without Lionel Messi.

Predicted lineup: dos Santos (GK), Allen, Kryvstov, Aviles, Gressel, Taylor, Busquets, Sunderland, Alba, Suarez & Campana

USA MLS 14/04/24

W

Sporting Kansas City

Sporting Kansas City

2

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

3

CONCACAF Champions Cup 11/04/24

L

Monterrey

Monterrey

3

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1

USA MLS 06/04/24

D

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

2

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

2

CONCACAF Champions Cup 04/04/24

L

Monterrey

Monterrey

2

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1

USA MLS 30/03/24

D

New York City FC

New York City FC

1

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1

New York City team news and form: Cushing burdened by injury issues

As we mentioned earlier in our Inter Miami vs New York City predictions, coach Nick Cushing’s boys have lost many games since the start. Four, to be precise. Seeing as Maxi Moralez won’t partake in this match, we think New York City will get crushed again.

Predicted lineup: Freese (GK), Risa, Martins, Tanasijevic, Perea, Sands, O’Toole, Perea, Jasson, Wolf, Rodriguez & Fernadez

USA MLS 13/04/24

W

New England Revolution

New England Revolution

0

New York City FC

New York City FC

2

USA MLS 06/04/24

D

Atlanta United

Atlanta United

1

New York City FC

New York City FC

1

USA MLS 30/03/24

D

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

1

New York City FC

New York City FC

1

USA MLS 23/03/24

L

FC Cincinnati

FC Cincinnati

1

New York City FC

New York City FC

0

USA MLS 16/03/24

W

Toronto FC

Toronto FC

1

New York City FC

New York City FC

2

Player to watch: Luis Suarez

As we stated in the Inter Miami vs New York City predictions above, Luis already scored four goals since the start of the season. It’s a healthy display of goalscoring by the Uruguayan maestro, but he’s definitely no one-trick pony.

Inter Miami vs New York City Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Suarez is involved

Luis Suarez is also the key creator for coach Tata Martino this season. The former Barcelona star has three assists in four league games, which is surely another plus in favor of our Inter Miami vs New York City predictions.


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.