Find out what the top betting picks and lines for the New York City vs DC United fixture are and how why we chose them exactly. Here we have a game in which two Top-7 teams will face each other. Just a point separates the two sides and this promises us a great showdown.
List of the Top Free Betting Picks and Latest Betting Lines
The 27th of June will be the time for multiple fixtures and if you want to bet on more MLS betting picks, check out our latest articles. Below, you can see the top free betting picks for the New York City vs DC United fixture.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -125
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – New York City to win @ -190
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -140
All of the betting lines you see above are taken from BetMGM and before you finalize your wager, you should double-check the lines because they are subject to change.
BTTS – Yes
Four of the last five head-to-head games between New York City and DC United ended with both of them scoring. Six of the last nine fixtures for New York City ended with both teams scoring, so there is a high chance we will see goals scored for both teams.
DC United lost 50% of the last ten MLS fixtures they played and won against New York City only once in the last five head-to-head games. New York City lost only three of the last nine MLS fixtures they participated in and won three of the last five head-to-head games against DC United.
Four of the last five fixtures between New York City and DC United ended with more than 2.5 goals scored per game. Five of the last nine games for New York City had over 2.5 total goals. We believe there will be more goals scored, even though DC United hasn't played many over 2.5 games this season.
Final Summary and News About the Match
There are no newly injured players on New York City's roster only Heber and Zelalem, who have been missing since last season. Left-winger Thiago Andrade has visa issues and probably won't make the match, too.
On DC United's side, there are three injured players, who have already missed seven or more fixtures, and they won't make Sunday's game. They are center-back Steve Birnbaum, who had ankle surgery in January this year, Chris Odoi-Atsem who injured himself at the start of April, and Erik Sorga, who injured his leg at the start of May.
Prevalent Queries for New York City vs DC United
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – BetMGM offers not only the best betting lines but also has useful features and a user-friendly platform.
- When and where will the match be? – The match will be at Red Bull Arena in Harrison and it will start at 00:00 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – Voyo, DAZN Italia, Freesports (United Kingdom), and Nova Sport 2 (Czech Republic) will be broadcasting the event.