Let's check out the Nashville vs Philadelphia Union match and what the top betting lines and picks for it is. If you want to see more MLS betting picks, for free, then don't hesitate to check out our website's latest articles. This is a match between two Top 7 teams and after the game, we may see a shift in their seeding.
Nashville vs Philadelphia Union – Picks, Lines, Explanations
We tasked out MLS betting experts to check out the Nashville vs Philadelphia Union MLS fixture and here is what they came up with in terms of top betting picks.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Philadelphia Union to win @ +290
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -128
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -161
We got the top betting lines directly from the bookmaker BetMGM. Remember to double-check the lines on the bookmaker platform because they might change by the time you read this and you should be prepared.
Philadelphia Union won 50% of the last ten games they played, while Nashville drew 60% of their last ten games. Currently, Philadelphia Union was four points ahead of Nashville in the Eastern Conference table.
50% of the last ten games in Nashville's MLS season ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Philadelphia Union has had three games over 2.5 total goals in the last four they played, so we will likely see a lot of goals scored on Sunday.
BTTS – Yes
Three of the last four games for Nashville ended with both teams scoring, and two of the last four for the Philadelphia Union ended with a BTTS outcome.
Nashville vs Philadelphia Union: Injury Reports and Latest News
This will be the first time Nashville will face Philadelphia Union and although both teams are in great form, we believe that Philadelphia Union has the better chance of winning on Sunday.
Nashville has only one injured forward that won't be able to make it on Sunday – Dominique Badji who is out with an ankle injury. Philadelphia Union will be missing three midfielders in total on Sunday. Two of them – Anthony Fontana and Jack de Vries are out because of concussions, while Ilson Pereira Dias Junior has been out for the whole season because of a groin injury.
Even though Philadelphia Union has more injured players, we don't believe that it will be hard for them to win on Sunday, and we do expect a lot of goals scored, so it should be an interesting match.
Essential Questions Regarding the Match
- Which TV networks will stream the match? – We only know of two networks that will stream the match Voyo and Polsat Sport Extra. You can also check your local networks’ schedule or your bookmaker (if they offer live streaming).
- What time will the match begin and where will it be played? – The match will begin at 02:00 CET and it will be played at Nissan Stadium in Nashville.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – BetMGM offers the top betting lines for all MLS fixtures.