This article will check out the most popular betting picks and top betting lines for the Los Angeles vs Houston Dynamo MLS match. If you are interested in more MLS betting picks and suggestions, you can check us out on our site.
Los Angeles vs Houston Dynamo Picks, Lines, and Predictions
You can see our top three free betting picks for the Los Angeles vs Houston Dynamo fixture in the list below.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.60
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Los Angeles to win @ 1.40
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.45
Make sure that any of the lines you see above haven't changed before you finalize your bet slip. We got all of the odds above from BetMGM.
Los Angeles FC has lost only one match on home ground since the start of the MLS season while Houston Dynamo's away form consists of three losses and a draw this season. Los Angeles FC has also won three out of the last five head-to-head games with Houston Dynamo (keep in mind that the other two games were draws).
We think there will be more than 2.5 goals scored because the last four times out of five these teams played against each other there was a minimum of three goals scored per match. Also, five out of the last eight matches for Houston Dynamo ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored regardless of the outcome.
BTTS – Yes
Five out of the last seven fixtures that Los Angeles FC played resulted in both teams scoring. Houston Dynamo has had seven out of eight BTTS games this MLS season. Both teams scored in every game in all eight head-to-head matches between Houston Dynamo and Los Angeles FC.
Final Opinion and Latest News Regarding the Match
Houston Dynamo will be facing Los Angeles FC at full force with no injured or suspended players. On Los Angeles’ roster forward Kwadwo Opoku is out with an injury since the team's match against LA Galaxy in May. LA FC also has an injured defender (Erik Duenas) who hasn't played at all this season.
We don't think that it will be tough for Los Angeles FC to beat Houston Dynamo considering that Houston Dynamo has never beat Los Angeles FC in regular time. And you have to keep in mind that because when it comes to betting regular and extra-time matter. BetMGM for example offers betting on regular time or first half.
Frequent Questions & Answers About the Match
- What time will the match kickoff and which stadium will it be on? – The match is scheduled to start at 05:00 CET and it will be played on Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles.
- Where can I watch the match? – DAZN Deutsch and CMore Fotboll will be broadcasting the match. Check your bookmaker's live streaming schedule for the match.
- Where can I find the best betting lines? – BetMGM offers the top MLS betting lines for any of the fixtures.