Juarez vs Pachuca Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023

Juarez vs Pachuca Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023
21/10/23 - 02:06





Juarez vs Pachuca Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023

Juarez FC - Pachuca

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Juarez vs Pachuca Betting Tips and Picks for Liga MX

Los Bravos go up against Pachuca on the 21st of October. The match at Estadio Olimpico Benito Juarez is expected to be a clash between equals. Will that truly be the case? Find out the answer in our Juarez vs Pachuca betting tips below.

If you want more Liga MX predictions, visit Football Whispers’ website.


  • Six of the seven Juarez vs Pachuca head-to-heads had goals galore.
  • There has been BTTS in two of Pachuca’s last three Liga MX games.
  • In five back-to-back Juarez matches, we saw BTTS.

1-1 Draw

  • Neither side has the head-to-head advantage, as the 7 meetings resulted in two victories for Juarez, two for Pachuca, and three 1-1 ties.
  • Three of Pachuca’s last five Liga MX outings had no victor.
  • Pachuca has the most draws out of any other team in the league.

Top Juarez vs Pachuca Statistics and Betting Odds

We gathered some very interesting Juarez vs Pachuca odds information below. Make sure to check out what the bookmakers have to offer for this game.

Juarez odds: +132 – 42.8%

Draw odds: +260 – 24.0%

Pachuca odds: +195 – 33.2%

As predicted, Juarez are the bookmakers’ expected winners, with a massive 42.8% win probability. In comparison, Pachuca barely have a 33.2% shot at the three points. A draw is priced at +260, giving the two teams a 24.0% chance of sharing the spoils, while BTTS has a 57.08% likelihood, according to the odds at -133.

Juarez vs Pachuca Lineups & Team News


You can’t expect to win your games when you barely produce three shots on target. Sure, performing at Estadio BBVA is never easy, but Juarez should’ve done better, as Monterrey doesn’t seem to be the same team as last season. We expect to see more of the same from Talavera and his colleagues, as our Juarez vs Pachuca predictions stroll to success.

Predicted lineup – Talavera (GK), Vukcevic, del Campo, Garcia, Mosquera, Rodriguez, Oliva, Garcia, Valoyes, Hurtado & Garcia


Despite having barely 37.0% possession, Pachuca managed to produce eight shots on target in last week’s game against in-form Tigres UANL. Coach Guillermo Almada could’ve easily achieved a come-from-behind 2-1 win had Di Yorio and de la Rosa been a bit more precise with their shot placement.

Predicted lineup – Moreno (GK), Castillo, Barretto, Vazquez, Macias, Hinestroza, Pedraza, Sanchez, Gonzalez, de la Rosa & Di Yorio

Player to Watch: Aviles Hurtado

We favor the visitors in our Juarez vs Pachuca prediction, but we are giving a shoutout to one of the home team’s players – Aviles Hurtado. The right winger scored the only goal for Juarez in the game at Estadio BBVA against in-form Monterrey. Despite it being a penalty goal, Aviles’ contribution shouldn’t be disregarded. He was one of the few Juarez players who actually did something with the 90 minutes he had. With five goals and two assists to his name in the 2023 Apertura, Aviles is simultaneously the top finisher and key creator at his manager’s disposal. It would be interesting to see if he can give Pachuca a run for their money in a couple of days.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Juarez vs Pachuca Prediction

Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.