21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will go over the Inter Miami vs Philadelphia Union fixture and present you with the top betting picks, lines, predictions, and match essential match information.
Inter Miami vs Philadelphia Union: Top Betting Lines & Predictions
Below, you can see the top Inter Miami vs Philadelphia Union betting picks and betting lines, which by the way are directly from BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -138
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Philadelphia Union to win @ +160
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -105
Before placing these wagers make sure you check out the bookmaker platform and the betting lines for any changes that may have occurred after we posted this.
Both Teams to Score
Four of the last five away & regular games for Philadelphia Union ended with both teams scoring goals. In three out of the four games Inter Miami and Philadelphia Union played together there were BTTS situations.
Philadelphia Union is eleven positions and fifteen points ahead of Inter Miami in the Eastern Conference table. Also, they won three of the last four head-to-head fixtures against Inter Miami. If that isn't enough to convince you, how about the fact that Philadelphia Union won or drew eight of the last ten games they played, while Inter Miami lost seven of the last ten fixtures they played.
Three of the last five fixtures for Inter Miami and Philadelphia Union ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Also, Inter Miami's average goals for the entire season are 2.6 per game. In the last four head-to-head games between the two teams, all of them ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Head-to-Head Statistics & Team Form
Below, you can check out Inter Miami and Philadelphia Union's team form and most recent head-to-head matches.
25.04.2021: Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami: 1-2
28.09.2020: Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami: 3-0
15.07.2020: Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami: 2-1
Fixture Conclusions for Inter Miami vs Philadelphia Union
Inter Miami doesn't have the team form to match Philadelphia Union on Monday and what's worse for them is the fact that they will be missing three defenders that day. Ian Fray and Joevin Jones have injuries and Kelvin Leerdam was selected for the Suriname national team, so he won't make the match because of the CONCACAF Gold Cup matches.
Philadelphia Union will be missing three Jamaican players on their roster because of the Gold Cup – goalkeeper Andre Blake, forward Cory Burke, and defender Alvas Powell. In addition to them, two midfielders are suffering concussions and another midfielder is out with a groin injury.
Important Questions Regarding the Match
- Where can I find more MLS betting odds? – You can check out our site where we post all MLS betting picks & predictions.
- Where can I watch the match? – MLS LIVE, ESPN+, CW34, DAZN, PHL17, and other networks. You can also see if your bookmaker will stream the event via their live streaming feature.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The match will be played at DRV PNK Stadium in Miami, Florida.
- When is the match going to start? – The match will start at 01:30 CET.