Dallas will be facing Vancouver Whitecaps on Monday the 5th of July and we will be reviewing the top betting picks and betting lines for the event. Although this is a battle of the bottom feeders in the West, we still see some value in the betting markets.
Free Betting Picks and Top Betting Lines
After reviewing the Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps statistics, we came up with these free betting picks. If you are interested in more free MLS betting picks, you can take a look at our website and see if you like what we have to offer.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -154
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -149
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Final Result – Dallas to win @ -133
All the betting lines you see above come directly from the bookmaker BetMGM and they are all subject to change, which means that you have to double-check them before you place any of the bets we recommended.
BTTS – Yes
In the last five fixtures between Vancouver Whitecaps and Dallas, both teams scored goals and the last four Vancouver Whitecaps games ended with both teams scoring. For Dallas, six of the last ten fixtures ended with a BTTS outcome.
Total Goals Scored
The last five times Dallas faced the Vancouver Whitecaps, the total number of goals per match was always over 2.5, so it will likely be like that on Monday, too. The average number of goals scored per match for Dallas and Vancouver Whitecaps this season is 2.6 per game.
Dallas won or drew six of the last ten games they played this MLS season, while Vancouver Whitecaps lost six of the last ten games, they participated in. Dallas hasn't lost a home game this year, yet, in various tournaments, they played, and they will have the home-field advantage on Monday, as well.
Our Conclusion and Recent Match News
The Vancouver Whitecaps have been missing two players for the last three fixtures due to injuries. Forward Tosaint Ricketts is out with a heel injury and defender Bruno Gaspar is out because of a knee injury.
Dallas has a total of four players that will miss Monday's match against the Whitecaps because of injuries. Out of those four players, only defender Matt Hedges, who is out with a hip injury for the last four fixtures, has played this season. Midfielders Beni Redzic (ankle injury) and Thomas Roberts (leg injury), and goalkeeper Kyle Zobeck (muscle injury) have been either injured or not in the squad for the whole season.
Latest FAQs About Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps
- Where can I find the best odds for the match? – BetMGM offers the top odds for the Dallas vs Vancouver Whitecaps fixture.
- Where can I watch the game? – Freesports UK will be streaming the match and you can also check your local networks or your bookmaker's live streaming schedule for the fixture.
- What time will the match start and where will it be played? – The match will be played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco and it will start at 02:30 CET.