Seattle Sounders vs Dallas Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 11/11/2023

Seattle Sounders
11/11/23 - 03:00

Finished

1

-

0

FC Dallas

Seattle Sounders - FC Dallas

USA MLS - Lumen Field

7th Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Essential Seattle Sounders vs Dallas Predictions

Lumen Field will host the interesting 3rd clash between Seattle Sounders and Dallas on the 11th of November. Find out more about the upcoming match with the help of the following Seattle Sounders vs Dallas betting tips.

Check out the rest of our essential MLS predictions on our website.

BTTS

  • In 60.0% of the last five head-to-heads we saw BTTS.
  • Goals galore were the case in the last match between Seattle Sounders vs Dallas.
  • Four of Dallas’ last five matches saw goals galore.

Seattle Sounders to Win

  • The last five head-to-heads resulted in two victories for Seattle Sounders, two draws, and one loss.
  • Coach Brian Schmetzer has a decent 8-5-7 record against Dallas.
  • Seattle Sounders’ 2023 MLS record consists of 14 wins, 11 draws, and nine losses.

Exclusive Seattle Sounders vs Dallas Odds and H2H Record

Your Major League Soccer experience will be enhanced with the Seattle Sounders vs Dallas head-to-head statistics.

Head to Head

05/11/23

USA MLS USA

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

3

1

31/10/23

USA MLS USA

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

2

0

17/09/23

USA MLS USA

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

1

1

16/07/23

USA MLS USA

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

1

03/08/22

USA MLS USA

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

0

Last Five - Seattle Sounders

24/02/24

USA MLS USA

Los Angeles FC

Los Angeles FC

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

2

1

L

17/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Sacramento Republic

Sacramento Republic

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

1

0

L

08/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Odense BK

Odense BK

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

0

0

D

08/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

Odense BK

Odense BK

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

3

0

L

08/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Odense BK

Odense BK

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

3

0

L

Last Five - FC Dallas

25/02/24

USA MLS USA

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

2

W

08/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

Odd BK

Odd BK

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

4

W

08/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

4

1

L

08/02/24

Europe Friendlies Europe

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

4

1

L

05/02/24

World Club Friendlies World

AaB

AaB

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

3

W

Seattle Sounders odds: -138 – 57.3%

Draw odds: +280 – 25.7%

Dallas odds: +380 – 17.0%

BTTS is priced at -135, giving our key Seattle Sounders vs Dallas predictions a sturdy 57.45% likelihood. Seattle Sounders are the bookies’ expected winners this week, as they have a sturdy 57.30% win probability. Meanwhile, Dallas are the underdogs in this race, with a lackluster win probability of 17.0%. The two teams have a 25.7% chance of playing extra time.

Seattle Sounders vs Dallas Lineups & Team News

Seattle Sounders

With 20 official games against Dallas, coach Brian Schmetzer is undoubtedly eager to prove he has found the way to defeating the Hoops. Seattle rightfully reached 2nd place in MLS’ Western Conference, and we are convinced that the home-field advantage at Lumen Field will once again prove decisive.

Predicted lineup – Frei (GK), Tolo, Ragen, Gomez, Roldan, Atencio, Paulo, Roldan, Rusnak, Chu & Morris

Dallas

Paul Arriola, fan-favorite Jesus Ferreira, and Jader Obrian scored the goals for the Hoops in the game against Seattle Sounders. All three of them will be on the pitch at Lumen Field! Of course, this means trouble for our Seattle Sounders vs Dallas predictions, but we are sure that coach Estevez’s boys will find it difficult to get past shot-stopping legend Frei.

Predicted lineup – Paes (GK), Twumasi, Ibeagha, Tafari, Junqua, Fraser, Illarramendi, Kamungo, Pomykal, Arriola & Ferreira

Player to Watch: Jordan Morris

Right winger Jordan Morris has been moved up to the center of Seattle Sounders’ attack this season. Coach Brian Schmetzer saw his lethal goalscoring instincts and decided to give him new functions on the team. Jordan scored the consolation goal for his side in the 3-1 defeat at Toyota Stadium a couple of days ago. He’s the top finisher at coach Brian Schmetzer’s disposal, and we believe he’ll help make our Seattle Sounders vs Dallas predictions a success. Jordan is one of the two players to score four goals in a single game in the 2023 Major League Soccer campaign this season. We’re confident that he’ll be at his lethal best at Lumen Field as well.

Starting Lineups

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders
4-2-3-1
24
Stefan Frei
ch
16
Alex Roldan
sv
28
Yeimar Gomez Andrade
co
25
Jackson Ragen
us
5
Nouhou Tolo
cm
6
Joao Paulo
br
84
Josh Atencio
us
7
Cristian Roldan
us
11
Albert Rusnak
sk
23
Leo Chu
br
13
Jordan Morris
us
Substitutes
73
Obed Vargas
us
30
Stefan Cleveland
us
3
Xavier Arreaga
ec
10
Nicolas Lodeiro
uy
33
Cody Baker
us
12
Fredy Montero
co
9
Raul Ruidiaz
pe
22
Kelyn Rowe
us
19
Heber
br

FC Dallas

FC Dallas
4-2-3-1
30
Maarten Paes
nl
22
Ema Twumasi
gh
25
Sebastien Ibeagha
us
17
Nkosi Tafari
us
29
Sam Junqua
us
18
Liam Fraser
ca
14
Illarramendi
es
77
Bernard Kamungo
tz
19
Paxton Pomykal
us
7
Paul Arriola
us
8
Jader Obrian
co
Substitutes
16
Tsiki Ntsabeleng
za
31
Eugene Ansah
gh
1
James Maurer
us
24
Amet Korca
al
11
Dante Sealy
us
12
Sebastian Lletget
us
3
Jose Antonio Martinez
es
5
Facundo Quignon
ar
9
Jesus Jimenez
es

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Seattle Sounders vs Dallas Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.