Dallas vs DC United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 05/07/2023

FC Dallas
05/07/23 - 01:30

Finished

0

-

1

DC United

FC Dallas - DC United

USA MLS - Toyota Stadium

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Exclusive Dallas vs DC United Betting Tips & Picks

The hundreds of miles that coach Rooney’s boys have to travel for the game on Wednesday might put a damper on DC United’s shot at the three points versus Dallas. Let’s see what the bookies have to say about the game in these Dallas vs DC United predictions.

Our top MLS predictions are located on our website.

Dallas to Win

  • The Hoops won 80.0% of the last five events at home versus DC United.
  • Coach Rooney’s boys will have to travel approximately 1,179 mi for this game, and the players will surely be tired.
  • DC United lost two of the last three league outings.

Over 3.5 Bookings

  • Three of DC United’s last four league games saw red cards.
  • There were five yellow cards in DC United’s last away game this season.
  • We saw four or more yellow cards in three of the last four DC United games.

Essential Dallas vs DC United Head-to-Head Statistics

Check out these sensational Dallas vs DC United odds, supplied by FanDuel. After that, go check the bookie’s website.

Head to Head

05/07/19

USA MLS USA

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

DC United

DC United

2

0

13/10/18

USA MLS USA

DC United

DC United

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

0

05/07/17

USA MLS USA

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

DC United

DC United

4

2

26/03/16

USA MLS USA

DC United

DC United

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

3

19/07/15

USA MLS USA

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

DC United

DC United

2

1

Last Five - FC Dallas

14/04/24

USA MLS USA

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

0

D

07/04/24

USA MLS USA

St. Louis City SC

St. Louis City SC

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

0

D

31/03/24

USA MLS USA

Austin FC

Austin FC

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

2

1

L

17/03/24

USA MLS USA

Vancouver Whitecaps

Vancouver Whitecaps

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

3

1

L

10/03/24

USA MLS USA

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

2

1

L

Last Five - DC United

13/04/24

USA MLS USA

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

DC United

DC United

3

2

L

06/04/24

USA MLS USA

Columbus Crew

Columbus Crew

DC United

DC United

1

1

D

30/03/24

USA MLS USA

CF Montreal

CF Montreal

DC United

DC United

0

0

D

24/03/24

USA MLS USA

St. Louis City SC

St. Louis City SC

DC United

DC United

2

2

D

16/03/24

USA MLS USA

Inter Miami CF

Inter Miami CF

DC United

DC United

3

1

L

Dallas odds: +125 – 43.0%

Draw odds: +250 – 27.0%

DC United odds: +210 – 30.0%

There is a convincing 49.02% chance that our second Dallas vs DC United prediction will succeed. Over 3.5 Bookings are expected at Toyota Stadium. Furthermore, Dallas are the expected winners ahead of Wednesday’s MLS brawl as they have a solid 43.0% win probability, compared to DC United’s 30.0%. A draw is priced at +250 (27.0%), but that’s a betting option we don’t recommend.

Dallas vs DC United Lineups & Team News

Dallas

Our Dallas vs DC United predictions favor coach Nico Estevez’s boys because they are phenomenal at home. With a 2-0 win over in-form St. Louis City in their previous match at Toyota Stadium, the Hoops surprised the soccer critics. We now have to wait and see if that victory wasn’t a fluke.

Predicted lineup – Paes (GK), Farfan, Tafari, Ibeagha, Jesus, Smith, Quignon, Cerrillo, Junqua, Velasco & Endeley

DC United

Surprisingly or not, DC United thrashed title frontrunners Cincinnati at Audi Field on the 25th of June. The match was fully controlled by coach Wayne Rooney’s boys, as they had three times as many shots on target. However, the visitors had more possession, so that’s why we have so much faith in our Dallas vs DC United predictions.

Predicted lineup – Miller (GK), Hines-Ike, Williams, Pines, Najar, Durkin, O’Brien, Santos, Klich, Dajome & Benteke

Player to Watch: Jesus Ferreira

In-form Ferreira will be at his lethal best at Toyota Stadium when DC United visits on Wednesday. The visitors will be jet-lagged, and this will open a whole bunch of possibilities for Jesus Ferreira to catch up to the top finishers in MLS.

We have high hopes that the key Dallas vs DC United predictions in this article will succeed, as Jesus is a very aggressive and ambitious player. He bagged 10 goals for the Hoops already, and it wouldn’t be at all surprising if we see a couple more on Wednesday, as well as he failed to make a shot on target versus Austin last week.

Starting Lineups

FC Dallas

FC Dallas
3-4-3
30
Maarten Paes
nl
24
Amet Korca
al
25
Sebastien Ibeagha
us
17
Nkosi Tafari
us
29
Sam Junqua
us
5
Facundo Quignon
ar
6
Edwin Cerrillo
us
4
Marco Farfan
us
8
Jader Obrian
co
77
Bernard Kamungo
tz
20
Alan Velasco
ar
Substitutes
21
Jose Daniel Mulato
co
19
Paxton Pomykal
us
23
Collin Smith
us
1
James Maurer
us
16
Tsiki Ntsabeleng
za
32
Nolan Norris
us
27
Herbert Endeley
us
12
Sebastian Lletget
us

DC United

DC United
3-4-3
24
Alex Bono
us
15
Steven Birnbaum
us
3
Derrick Williams
ie
23
Donovan Pines
us
2
Ruan
br
6
Russell Canouse
us
17
Lewis O'Brien
gb
7
Pedro Santos
pt
22
Yamil Asad
ar
26
Kristian Fletcher
us
11
Taxiarchis Fountas
gr
Substitutes
72
Gaoussou Samake
us
12
Cristian Dajome
co
8
Chris Durkin
us
4
Brendan Hines-Ike
us
1
Tyler Miller
us
19
Nigel Robertha
nl
9
Erik Hurtado
us
14
Andy Najar
hn
43
Mateusz Klich
pl

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Dallas vs DC United Prediction


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.