Colorado Rapids vs Dallas prediction, odds & betting tips – 04/21/2024

Colorado Rapids
21/04/24 - 02:30

Finished

2

-

1

FC Dallas

Colorado Rapids - FC Dallas

USA MLS - Dick's Sporting Goods Park

Colorado Rapids vs Dallas Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

DSG Park will host the much-anticipated Colorado Rapids vs Dallas head-to-head on the 21st of April. This is an interesting Major League Soccer which will leave the fans asking for more. Find out what our experts think in the following Colorado Rapids vs Dallas betting tips listed below.

You can get more top MLS predictions on our website.

Colorado Rapids vs Dallas prediction: Rapids with the win

Colorado Rapids vs Dallas predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Colorado Rapids to Win

⚽ Correct score prediction

Colorado Rapids 2-0 Dallas

💥 Both teams to score

No

Key Stats

  • Colorado Rapids have the head-to-head advantage, with three victories over the Bulls, one draw, and only one loss in the last five games.
  • Dallas’ 2024 record consists of one win, two draws, and four matches lost.
  • The Bulls have the worst attacking record in the Western Conference, with only six goals scored.
  • The Rapids are performing fine this season, as they have three victories, three draws, and two losses in eight league games.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Home-field support key

  • HOME: -114 – 52.7%
  • DRAW: +255 – 26.3%
  • AWAY: +310 – 21.0%

*These Colorado Rapids vs Dallas odds are subject to change

As you can see from the odds above, we have Colorado Rapids down as the expected winners, with a massive 52.7% win probability at -114. Despite an unconvincing 2023 campaign, the Rapids are favorites to win against the Bulls, who only have a 21.0% shot at the three points. However, a draw at +255 does seem plausible, as the two clubs have a 26.3% chance of sharing the spoils on the 21st of Aprirl.

Last five H2Hs: Rapids have the advantage

USA MLS 15/10/23

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1
Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

1

USA MLS 05/10/23

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0
Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

0

USA MLS 09/07/23

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

2
FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS 01/10/22

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

1
FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

USA MLS 10/04/22

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

3
Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

1

Make sure to check out the following Colorado Rapids vs Dallas head-to-head statistics before you add this game to your betslip.

Colorado Rapids team news and form: Unrecognizable Rapids

Not every day do you get to thrash San Jose Earthquakes like that! However, coach Chris Armas’ boys managed to obliterate the Quakes 0-3 at PayPal Park in a game, which coach Gonzalez is undoubtedly eagerly waiting to forget.

Predicted lineup: Steffen (GK), Vines, Maxso, Bombito, Rosenberry, Larraz, Bassett, Mihailovic, Cabral, Harris & Navarro

USA MLS 14/07/24

D

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

1

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

1

USA MLS 08/07/24

W

St. Louis City SC

St. Louis City SC

1

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

4

USA MLS 05/07/24

W

Sporting Kansas City

Sporting Kansas City

1

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

2

USA MLS 30/06/24

L

Los Angeles FC

Los Angeles FC

3

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

0

USA MLS 23/06/24

W

CF Montreal

CF Montreal

1

Colorado Rapids

Colorado Rapids

4

Dallas team news and form: Bleak display from Bulls

Coach Nico Estevez’s players haven’t been up to par this season. We anticipate a massive success for our Colorado Rapids vs Dallas predictions, but, luckily for Estevez, there is still a lot of time this season for Dallas to catch up and still participate in the title fight.

Predicted lineup: Paes (GK), Ibeagha, Gonzalez, Junqua, Sealy, Delgado, Fraser, Arriola, Lletget, Ansah & Musa

USA MLS 14/07/24

W

LA Galaxy

LA Galaxy

0

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

2

USA US Open Cup 11/07/24

L

Sporting Kansas City

Sporting Kansas City

2

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS 08/07/24

L

Sporting Kansas City

Sporting Kansas City

3

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

2

USA MLS 05/07/24

W

Portland Timbers

Portland Timbers

2

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

3

USA MLS 30/06/24

L

FC Cincinnati

FC Cincinnati

1

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

Player to watch: Petar Musa

26-year-old Petar Musa is the player to watch in our Colorado Rapids vs Dallas prediction, as all hopes lay on him to make a difference for the Bulls. With a market value of €8.0m, Musa is undoubtedly one of the more expensive players on the Bulls’ roster.

Colorado Rapids vs Dallas Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Musa must prove market tag expectations

So far, Nico Estevez isn’t getting his money’s worth out of this transfer. Musa scored only one goal this season, but he has enough time to prove he is capable of performing in Major League Soccer.


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.