Austin vs Dallas prediction, odds & betting tips – 03/31/2024

Austin FC
31/03/24 - 00:30

Finished

2

-

1

FC Dallas

Austin FC - FC Dallas

USA MLS - Q2 Stadium

Austin vs Dallas Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

The Texas derby between Austin and Dallas is going to be held at Q2 Stadium on the last day of March. Surely, all true fans of US soccer are eager for the kick-off, but you’d be wise to give our Austin vs Dallas betting tips a thorough read before placing a bet on this match.

We have more key MLS predictions on our website. Check them out!

Austin vs Dallas prediction: Texan clubs to share the spoils

Austin vs Dallas predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Draw

⚽ Correct score prediction

1-1 Draw

⬆️ Over /⬇️ Under X.5 goals

 

Under 2.5 Goals

Key Stats

  • We have a stalemate in the head-to-head department, with two victories for Austin, two for Dallas, and one draw in the last five games.
  • Coach Nico Estevez has a balanced 2-2-2 record against Austin.
  • Three of the last five Austin vs Dallas head-to-heads resulted in draws.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Bookies can’t decide

  • HOME: +142 – 41.1%
  • DRAW: +250 – 20.0%
  • AWAY: +170 – 38.9%

*These Austin vs Dallas odds are subject to change

According to the odds above, we have a 20.0% chance of seeing a draw at Q2 Stadium. However, the bookies picked Austin as the expected winners, with a 41.1% win probability at +142. It was definitely a hard decision, it seems, as the visitors’ odds at +170 imply a 38.9% chance of securing the three points.

Under 2.5 Goals is another popular pick for this match, as the odds at -127 imply a 58.55% likelihood of success.

Last five H2Hs: History repeats itself

USA MLS 27/08/23

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1
Austin FC

Austin FC

0

USA MLS 22/06/23

Austin FC

Austin FC

3
FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

USA MLS 14/05/23

Austin FC

Austin FC

0
FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS Play-Offs 24/10/22

Austin FC

Austin FC

2
FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS 17/07/22

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1
Austin FC

Austin FC

1

The two teams shared the spoils in the last five head-to-heads. Even the game prior to those five matches resulted in a 1-1 tie.

Austin team news and form: Wolff’s side needs to do better

Coach Josh Wolff is undoubtedly displeased with his boys’ efforts thus far. The team is semi-last in the Western Conference’s ranking, with barely three points to their name. This is an unacceptable performance for a team of Austin’s stature and we are sure that the US manager knows this.

Predicted lineup: Stuver (GK), Biro, Hedges, Hines-Ike, Gallagher, Ring, Valencia, Finlay, Driussi, Obrian & Rubbio

USA MLS 14/04/24

L

St. Louis City SC

St. Louis City SC

1

Austin FC

Austin FC

0

USA MLS 07/04/24

W

San Jose Earthquakes

San Jose Earthquakes

3

Austin FC

Austin FC

4

USA MLS 31/03/24

W

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

Austin FC

Austin FC

2

USA MLS 23/03/24

L

Orlando City SC

Orlando City SC

2

Austin FC

Austin FC

0

USA MLS 17/03/24

D

Philadelphia Union

Philadelphia Union

2

Austin FC

Austin FC

2

Dallas team news and form: Same from the Bulls

Dallas aren’t exactly doing that much better. The team has the same number of points as Austin – three. Both teams aren’t enjoying a solid momentum, so it’s only natural for us to expect our Austin vs Dallas predictions to succeed.

Predicted lineup: Paes (GK), Twumasi, Ibeagha, Tafari, Junqua, Delgado, Lletget, Arriola, Ferreira, Sealy & Musa

USA MLS 14/04/24

D

Seattle Sounders

Seattle Sounders

0

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

USA MLS 07/04/24

D

St. Louis City SC

St. Louis City SC

0

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

0

USA MLS 31/03/24

L

Austin FC

Austin FC

2

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS 17/03/24

L

Vancouver Whitecaps

Vancouver Whitecaps

3

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1

USA MLS 10/03/24

L

New York Red Bulls

New York Red Bulls

2

FC Dallas

FC Dallas

1


Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.