What will happen on Sunday between the two teams? Let's find out our top predictions and betting picks for the fixture. Don't forget to check out the rest of the MLS predictions for the tournament on our site.
- 1 Latest Orlando City vs Columbus Crew Betting Picks
- 2 Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Lineups for Both Teams
- 3 Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Latest Statistics and Match History Data
- 4 Match Preview of the Orlando City vs Columbus Crew Match
- 5 Popular Questions Regarding the Sunday Fixture
Latest Orlando City vs Columbus Crew Betting Picks
Our experts came ups with the following picks for the Sunday fixture and we will be sharing them below. All odds are subject to change and are from our recommended bookmaker for this game – BetMGM. Check them out before betting to be sure.
Orlando City to Win
Columbus Crew and Orlando City are both in terrible form and both at the brink of qualifying for the 1/8 finals of the playoffs. If Columbus Crew loses, they will not go forward, and Orlando City needs a win this weekend if they hope to continue forward despite their recent bad form. Orlando City won four of the last five games they played at home, while Columbus Crew hasn't won an away game for a few months.
Three of the last five times Columbus Crew and Orlando City played together, the games ended with goals on both sides. We think that there is a very high chance of that happening again considering that the last five games for Columbus Crew all ended with BTTS outcomes. Also, three of the last five matches for Orlando City ended the same way.
Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Lineups for Both Teams
In this section, you can check out the latest lineups and injuries for both teams before the upcoming game this weekend.
Orlando City's Lineups
Orlando City doesn't have any suspended players on the team, but Joseph DeZart, Robin Jansson, and Pato are all out with injuries. Only Robin Jansson might have a chance of playing this weekend if he is healed by then.
Columbus Crew's Lineups
Jonathan Mensah is Columbus Crew's only injured player at the moment and he managed to injure himself less than a week ago. There aren't any suspended players on the team.
Orlando City vs Columbus Crew: Latest Statistics and Match History Data
Find out how well both teams did in their recent matches and other helpful statistics from the tables below.
Match Preview of the Orlando City vs Columbus Crew Match
Orlando City is our favorite despite their recent MLS games. Their form at home gives us hope and they have a positive head-to-head history with Columbus Crew. Orlando City beat the Crew in four of the last five times they played together, including the only game between them this year. We also think that there will be goals from both sides on Sunday.
Popular Questions Regarding the Sunday Fixture
- Can I watch the match online? – Yes, you can. Fox Sports will stream the game online on their multiple platforms.
- When and where will the match be played? – The match will start at 19:30 at Exploria Stadium (Orlando, Florida).
- Where can I watch the game on TV? – In the USA, you can watch the game via ESPN+, FOX Deportes, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Fox Sports 1, LionNation TV, Fox 35 Plus Orlando – WRBW, and SiriusXM FC.