21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
This article will discuss the Columbus Crew vs New England fixture and tell you our top betting picks for it. You can also read about the most recent injury news and other essential information regarding the event. Will New England be able to hang on to the 1st seed – we share our thoughts below.
Our Top Saturday Columbus Crew vs New England Betting Picks
Our betting experts reviewed the Saturday fixture between Columbus Crew and New England Revolution. If you want to see more MLS betting picks then you should check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – New England to win @ +210
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +115
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ +129
Keep in mind that the betting lines can change at any time and the lines above were only correct at the time of posting. We got the odds directly from BetMGM's platform.
New England has won 70% of the last ten MLS fixtures they played, while their opponents Columbus Crew won only 40% of the last ten matches they played. The last time Columbus Crew and New England faced each other in May – New England won with a clean sheet.
The last five fixtures between Columbus Crew and New England ended with under 2.5 total goals scored. Columbus Crew's last three fixtures also ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored. We don't think that there will be many goals scored especially with the teams’ history.
BTTS – No
The last five fixtures between Columbus Crew and New England Revolution ended with clean sheets. Three of the last five matches for Columbus Crew ended with only one team scoring. It's highly unlikely that this will be a BTTS game.
Columbus Crew vs New England: Recent Team News and Updates
New England Revolution has been in good form recently despite their last fixture where they lost against Dallas. They will be missing only two players in the upcoming fixture against Columbus Crew due to abdominal strains – forward Christian Mafla, who has only played in one fixture this season, and midfielder Luis Alberto, who has been injured since 2020.
Columbus Crew is out with two midfielders and a forward for the upcoming Saturday match. Luis Mario Diaz Espinoza has missed three fixtures while Aidan Morris hasn't played in this MLS season due to his knee injury. Forward Bradley Wright-Phillips has also missed only three fixtures due to his thigh injury.
Popular Questions and Answers Regarding the Match
- What time will the match start? – The fixture is set to start at 23:00 CET.
- Where will the match be hosted? – The match will be hosted by Columbus Crew on MAPFRE Stadium.
- Can I watch the fixture anywhere? – Yes, you can. Multiple networks will be broadcasting the fixture internationally, including DAZN Italia, DAZN Deutsch, Sky Sports Football, Sport TV, Nova Sport 2, Arena Sport, Polsat Sport Extra, and TV2 Sport.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend BetMGM for all MLS betting.