In this article, we will go over the most popular betting picks for the Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire fixture, which will be on the 20th of June. If you want more MLS betting lines, check out our website.
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire: Top Betting Picks and Lines
We will list the top betting picks for the Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire below and the lines you can see are from BetMGM.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Columbus Crew to win @ 1.85
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ 1.72
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.90
All betting lines listed above can change at any time meaning that before you place any bets, you should double-check the prices.
Columbus Crew has lost only two of the last seven MLS fixtures they played this season, while Chicago Fire lost five out of the seven games they played and won only one. Four of the last five head-to-head fixtures they played ended in a draw and the fifth one was won by Columbus Crew.
Three of the last five fixtures for Columbus Crew ended with both teams scoring and those three matches were also won by Columbus Crew. There were BTTS situations in four of the last five matches Chicago Fire played against Columbus Crew in 2019 and 2020.
We don't think there will be many goals scored on Sunday between Columbus Crew and Chicago Fire because only three games out of the seven this MLS season for Columbus ended with more than 2.5 total goals and Chicago Fire has even fewer fixtures where there were more than 2.5 total goals this season (two out of seven).
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire: Match Preview & Latest Team News
Columbus Crew will have to make do without three defenders and two midfielders in the upcoming match against Chicago Fire. Valenzuela, Francis, and Kitchen are out with thigh injuries, while Moris has a knee injury and Molino is out with a muscle injury.
On the other side of the pitch, Chicago Fire will be missing forward Stanislav Ivanov and goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm due to knee injuries. The third injured player is defender Nicholas Slonina who is out with an illness.
Despite Columbus Crew's tendency to get their defenders injured, they are most likely to win in this match against Chicago Fire because they are in better form.
Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire: Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where is the match scheduled to be played? – The Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire match will be played at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus and it will start at 01:30 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – TV channels Voyo and DAZN Italia will be streaming the fixture. You can also check and see if your bookmaker will stream the event.
- Who will be the referee? – The referee for Columbus Crew vs Chicago Fire will be A. Chilowicz.
- Where can I find the best odds? – BetMGM provides some of the best betting lines for MLS fixtures.