Club America vs Toluca prediction, odds & betting tips – 04/14/2024

Club America
14/04/24 - 02:05

Finished

5

-

1

Toluca

Club America - Toluca

Mexico Liga MX - Estadio Azteca

Club America vs Toluca Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

The upcoming Liga MX match between Club America and Toluca will be played on the 14th of April at the most prolific Mexican soccer venue there is – Estadio Azteca. Is the home-field advantage going to benefit the Goats? Find out the answer in the following Club America vs Toluca betting tips.

The key Liga MX predictions can be found on our website.

Club America vs Toluca prediction: Draw at Estadio Azteca

Club America vs Toluca predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Draw

⬆️ Over 1.5 goals

 

Over 1.5 First-Half Goals

💥 Both teams to score

 

BTTS

Key Stats

  • The two clubs shared the spoils in three consecutive games against each other.
  • Neither side has a head-to-head advantage, as the last 10 games resulted in three victories for Club America, three for Toluca, and four draws.
  • We saw goals galore in seven of the last 10 Club America vs Toluca head-to-heads.

Pre-game odds and win probability: Eagles could win, bookies say

  • HOME: -125 – 55.1%
  • DRAW: +270 – 26.9%
  • AWAY: +350 – 18.0%

*These Club America vs Toluca odds are subject to change

Coach Andre Jardine’s Club America is the expected winner in this Liga MX outing, as the Eagles keep a massive 55.1% win probability at -125. Understandably, this makes Toluca the underdogs in this competition, with barely an 18.0% shot at the three points. Luckily, for our Club America vs Toluca predictions, a draw priced at +270 has a sturdy 26.9% chance of success.

Last five H2Hs: Neither side can take the lead

Mexico Liga MX 24/09/23

Toluca

Toluca

1
Club America

Club America

1

Europe Friendlies 18/06/23

Toluca

Toluca

0
Club America

Club America

0

Mexico Clausura 15/01/23

Toluca

Toluca

2
Club America

Club America

2

Europe Friendlies 20/12/22

Club America

Club America

0
Toluca

Toluca

2

Mexico Apertura 23/10/22

Club America

Club America

1
Toluca

Toluca

1

With three back-to-back draws, a win for the Eagles, and one for Toluca, you can see why we believe the match on the 14th of April is destined to result in a tie as well, right?

Club America team news and form: The Eagles rely on defense

No other Liga MX team has a backline as consistent as the Eagles’. Coach Andre Jardine’s boys conceded only eight goals since the start of the Clausura campaign, and will surely to help shot-stopper Malagon earn another clean sheet against Toluca on the 14th of April.

Predicted lineup: Malagon (GK), Alvarez, Castillo, Lichnovsky, Fuentes, Sanchez, Fidalgo, Quinones, Valdes, Zendejas & Martin

Mexico Liga MX 18/07/24

L

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

1

Club America

Club America

0

Mexico Liga MX 13/07/24

W

Queretaro

Queretaro

1

Club America

Club America

3

Mexico Liga MX 06/07/24

L

Atletico San Luis

Atletico San Luis

2

Club America

Club America

1

Mexico Super Cup 30/06/24

W

Tigres UANL

Tigres UANL

1

Club America

Club America

2

Club Friendly List 24/06/24

D

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

1

Club America

Club America

1

Toluca team news and form: Attack looks scary good

Toluca have always been known as a team that prefers to attack from the start. As a result, coach Paiva’s boys scored 32 goals this season! This is 10 more than what the Eagles have to show for this season, and we are sure that this is another plus in favor of our Club America vs Toluca predictions.

Predicted lineup: Volpi (GK), Orrantia, Escobar, Pereira, Garcia, Baeza, Ruiz, Dominguez, Angulo, Meneses & Vega

Mexico Liga MX 18/07/24

W

Mazatlan FC

Mazatlan FC

0

Toluca

Toluca

3

Mexico Liga MX 14/07/24

W

Juarez FC

Juarez FC

2

Toluca

Toluca

3

Mexico Liga MX 07/07/24

D

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

0

Toluca

Toluca

0

Mexico Liga MX 12/05/24

D

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

0

Toluca

Toluca

0

Mexico Liga MX 09/05/24

L

Chivas Guadalajara

Chivas Guadalajara

1

Toluca

Toluca

0

Player to watch: Henry Martin

Why do we have Henry Martin down as the player to watch in our Club America vs Toluca predictions? Because the Eagles’ captain has been performing at his lethal best in the last couple of gameweeks for coach Andre Jardine.

Club America vs Toluca Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Martin back to his usual form

Henry Martin missed a couple of weeks due to his injury status but now, he is back to full fitness, and we might say he is performing admirably. He scored in the CONCACAF Champions Cup game against New England Revolution as well.


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.