Chicago Fire will be facing Philadelphia Union on the 27th of June and today, we will go over the top free betting picks and lines for the event.
Latest Betting Lines and Free Betting Picks
We will list the top three betting picks for the Chicago Fire vs Philadelphia Union match and explain each one below. If you want to see more MLS betting picks, you can head to our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ +115
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Philadelphia Union to win @ +150
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +100
All of the betting lines we used for the picks above come from BetMGM. You should know that all odds are subject to change, which means that they might not be the same as you see them now, depending on if they have been updated yet.
BTTS – No
Only three of the last ten MLS games for Philadelphia Union ended with both teams scoring and two of Chicago Fire's last ten games ended that way. When playing against each other in the last five games only once both teams scored.
Philadelphia Union has had only two losses this MLS season out of ten games, while Chicago Fire only one win out of nine fixtures. Three of the last four fixtures between the clubs ended with a win for Philadelphia Union this and last year.
Eight out of the last nine games for Chicago Fire ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored. For Philadelphia Union, seven out of the last ten MLS games were with less than 2.5 total goals scored. Three of the last five head-to-head games between these teams ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored.
Our Prediction and Team News About the Match
Chicago Fire doesn't have any new injured players. On record, they have two knee injuries belonging to goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm and forward Stanislav Ivanov. They have been missing for a while, so the team is most likely used to playing without them.
Philadelphia Union will be missing midfielders Jack de Vries and Anthony Fontana due to concussions. Goalkeeper Greg Ranjitsingh is out with a knee injury, and midfielder Ilson Pereira Dias Junior has a groin injury he sustained a while ago.
Chicago Fire is at the bottom of the Eastern Conference table, so it will be surprising to see them score against Philadelphia Union who is currently third with eighteen points. Still weirder things have happened in football, so expect everything on Sunday.
Common Questions Regarding the Fixture
- When and where will the match be held? – The match will be on Soldier Field in Chicago and it will start at 02:00 CET.
- Which networks will broadcast the match? – Arena Sport in Slovenia and Croatia, DAZN Italia, DAZN Deutsch, and Voyo will be streaming the match
- Where can I find the best odds for the match? – BetMGM offers the top odds for the fixture.