21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will discuss the Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati fixture and everything relevant about it. If you want to see more MLS betting picks, check out our website.
Our Top Free Betting Picks for Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati
Below, you can see our list of the top three betting picks for the Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati MLS fixture. We got the lines directly from the BetMGM website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Chicago Fire to win @ -175
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +125
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – No @ +110
Before you place any of the wagers we recommended, make sure to double-check all lines because they are subject to change.
Chicago Fire and Cincinnati have lost almost all of the MLS fixtures they played this season, but Cincinnati has won only one away game this season, while Chicago Fire won or drew three out of the last five fixtures they played at home.
Only two of the eight MLS fixtures for the Chicago Fire this season ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Cincinnati hasn't scored more than two goals per match in this MLS season. At home, Chicago Fire has had only one game with more than 2.5 total goals out of the four they hosted this season.
BTTS – No
Cincinnati has had only three out of the last seven games with a BTTS outcome, and Chicago Fire has ended only two of the eight MLS fixtures this season with both teams scoring. Only one of the last four head-to-head games between the teams ended with both of them scoring.
Final Match Preview and Latest Player Injuries
Chicago Fire and Cincinnati are on the bottom of the Eastern Conference table with four points each. They are also the last in the table when it comes to recent form (out of the last five games both teams have only one win). It is pretty tough to pick which team will most likely win.
Chicago Fire has two injured players – forward Stanislav Ivanov and goalkeeper Kenneth Kronholm are both out with knee injuries and haven't played in any game this MLS season.
For Cincinnati FC, two players are also out with injuries and both of them are defenders. Zico Bailey is out with a knee injury and Maikel van der Werff is out with a hernia. They haven't played in many games this MLS season, as well.
Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati: Commonly Asked Questions
- What time will the Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati fixture begin? – The match is going to start at 02:00 CET.
- Where can I watch the MLS match? – DAZN Italia will be broadcasting the fixture, but if you don't have access to it, you can check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match via their live streaming service.
- Where will the match be played? – Chicago Fire will host the match on Soldier Field in Chicago.
- Where can I find the best betting lines for Chicago Fire vs Cincinnati? – BetMGM offers the best betting lines for all MLS fixtures this season.