The next CONCACAF World Cup qualifier we will check out is Canada vs Mexico, which is scheduled to be played on the 17th of November. Continue reading to find the top betting tips and odds.
Top Canada vs Mexico Predictions & Betting Lines
The list below contains our betting experts’ top free betting picks for Canada vs Mexico World Cup qualifier on Wednesday.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -129
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ +130
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ +115
These odds are all from BetMGM and are correct at the time of writing. Before wagering, make sure to double-check them.
Both Teams to Score – No
Two of the last three times that Canada hosted a match against Mexico, we haven't seen the BTTS outcome. Also, three of the last five times that both Mexico and Canada played a qualifier for the World Cup, the match ended with a clean sheet. it's safe to say that there are more clean sheets than BTTS games in the recent history of the two teams, and the match on Wednesday will most likely end that way, as well.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico is the favorite in this match mainly because they won four of the last five head-to-head matches against Canada, including one of the two played in 2021. Although Canada is in slightly better form, they haven't won a match against Mexico ever, so we don't think they will start now.
Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals
There have been plenty of instances where the matches between these two teams ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. For example, three of the last five matches that Canada played at home ended similarly. Another prevalent outcome is the games ending with a high-scoring outcome in four of the last five matches that Mexico played on Canadian soil.
Latest Match Histories & Team Form for Canada vs Mexico
Below, you can check out the statistics and recent odds we gathered for Canada vs Mexico fixture this week.
10.08.2021 – Mexico vs Canada – 1:1
07.30.2021 – Mexico vs Canada – 2:1
06.20.2019 – Mexico vs Canada – 3:1
Match Preview & Our Opinion for the Outcome
Canada and Mexico are only one point apart in the CONCACAF World Cup qualifier, but both teams are currently in the promotion section. The winner of this outcome will have a little more breathing room, while the loser of the match will have to compete with the current team in 4th place – Panama. We think that Mexico will prevail once again like they have many times in the past against Canada.
Popular Questions & Answers About Canada vs Mexico
- When and where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at exactly 03:05 on Wednesday, and it will be hosted at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton.
- Where can I find more World Cup qualifier predictions? – Check out our website for the latest predictions and free betting picks for all upcoming World Cup qualifiers.
- Where can I watch the match live? – You can watch the match live in the USA via UNIVERSO, Paramount+, Telemundo, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, and Paramount+. In Canada, you can watch it via OneSoccer and various Sportsnet channels.