Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023
10/01/23 - 11:30

Finished

2

-

1

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory - Brisbane Roar

Australia A-League - HBF Park

6th Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar prediction and A-League odds

Perth Glory take on Brisbane Roar in A-League on the 10th of January in an attempt to get much-needed three points in their survival battle. Will the home-field advantage in their second consecutive home game at HBF Park be decisive or does the Brisbane Roar manager have a couple of tricks up his sleeve which might make the difference?

Double chance – Perth Glory or draw

The home-field support we talked about in the introduction really made life hell for Western Sydney Wanderers on the 6th of January as the visitors didn’t get too many good goalscoring chances. Yes, they had five shots on target but four of them were from outside the penalty box.

Perth Glory secured three points from their match versus Western Sydney Wanderers and are now looking to further increase their numbers in the rankings with a victory against a shaken Brisbane Roar squad.

Place the bet >>

Brisbane Roar – Under 1.5 goals

It would be quite surprising to see Brisbane Roar score two or more in this game against Perth Glory on the 10th of January. Yes, Perth Glory aren’t one of the heavyweights in the division. In fact, coach Ruben Zadkovic’s boys are at the bottom of the table but they do enjoy solid home-field support which proved decisive in the last game as the team didn’t concede a single goal versus Western Sydney Wanderers.

Place the bet >>

Essential Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar odds, markets, and stats

In the charts below, you’ll see some of the most interesting Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar betting odds, statistics, and chances of victory:

Head to Head

13/11/22

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory

Brisbane Roar

0

0

19/03/22

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory

Brisbane Roar

1

4

20/02/22

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory

Brisbane Roar

2

0

19/01/22

Australia A-League Australia

Brisbane Roar

Perth Glory

1

0

02/06/21

Australia A-League Australia

Brisbane Roar

Perth Glory

2

1

Last Five - Perth GloryPerth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

21/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Melbourne Victory

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

1

3

W

14/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Sydney FC

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

2

2

D

10/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

1

2

W

06/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Western Sydney Wanderers

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

0

1

W

02/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Adelaide United

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

2

0

L

Last Five - Brisbane RoarPerth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

27/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Newcastle Jets

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

4

0

L

21/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Melbourne City

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

0

0

D

14/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Wellington Phoenix

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

1

0

L

10/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Perth Glory

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

2

1

L

06/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Melbourne Victory

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/01/2023

Brisbane Roar

0

1

W

Perth Glory odds: 91/50 (2.82) – 32.5%%

Draw odds: 12/5 (3.40) – 27.5%

Brisbane Roar odds: 3/2 (2.50) – 40.0%

The Ladbrokes odds for Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar says it all – it’s going to be a vicious clash between the two teams with a Brisbane Roar victory the most likely event at 3/2 (2.50) which estimates to 40.0% chance. Close behind is the Perth Glory victory at a whopping 32.5 % with an amazing 91.50 (2.82) and the draw is the least expected result at only 27.5%.

Predicted lineups, team news, and last result

Perth Glory

The Glory had one hell of a match on the 6th of January against Western Sydney Wanderers. The match at HBF Park was a 50/50 duel as both teams were quite equal and for the better part of the game, we watched a gladiator fight at the center of the pitch as the two managers looked for spaces to exploit which just didn’t appear. Perth Glory’s advantage in the shots department was quite fragile with coach Ruben Zadkovic’s boys having only one shot more. They’ll have to do better if Brisbane Roar’s players are to go home emptyhanded.

Predicted lineup – Cook (GK), Koutroumbis, Lachman, Muir, Khelifi, Amini, Bodnar, Jelacic, Clisby, Ivanovic & Dowse

Brisbane Roar

It’s sad to see the Lions performing below their usual level as they certainly didn’t deserve that narrow 0:1 away victory over Melbourne Victory on the 6th of January. Friday’s match was controlled by the home team as coach Anthony Popovic’s boys had 57% possession, more shots at target, more shots on target, and even more challenges won. Nevertheless, we have to give credit where credit is due and that lovely Jay O’Shea 73rd-minute strike proved decisive for Brisbane Roar to take home the three points.

Predicted lineup – Holmes (GK), Courtney-Perkins, Chapman, Neville, Hingert, Hore, Trewin, O’Shea, Knowles, Armiento & Mileusnic

Starting lineups

Perth Glory

4-2-3-1
13
Cameron Heath Cook
au
2
Johnny Koutroumbis
au
29
Darryl Lachman
cw
5
Mark Beevers
gb
14
Jack Clisby
au
8
Mohammad Amini
au
4
Luke Bodnar
au
7
Ryan Williams
au
16
Keegan Jelacic
nz
43
Adam Zimarino
au
12
Luke Ivanovic
au
Substitutes
20
Giordano Colli
au
18
David Joel Williams
au
36
Joseph Forde
au
33
Liam Reddy
au
3
Jacob Dowse
au
19
Zachary Duncan
au
37
Jacob Muir
au

Brisbane Roar

4-4-2
23
Jordan Holmes
au
19
Jack Hingert
au
6
Connor Chapman
au
2
Scott Neville
au
3
Jordan Courtney-Perkins
au
13
Henry Hore
au
27
Kai Trewin
au
26
Jay O'Shea
ie
17
Carlo Armiento
au
28
Joe Knowles
au
10
Nikola Mileusnic
au
Substitutes
8
Riku Danzaki
jp
16
Josh Brindell-South
au
35
Louis Zabala
au
7
Rahmat Akbari
au
11
Jez Lofthouse
au
1
Macklin Freke
au
37
Thomas Waddingham
au

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Player to watch: Carlo Armiento

Our Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar prediction is oriented toward a robust performance by the home side but we have to acknowledge that Carlo Armiento is a cracking player. With three goals since the start of the season, he’s definitely one to watch as he’ll strive to further increase the numbers next to his name in the goalscoring department. He was one of the key players for his manager in the last A-League game as he provided a fantastic assist.

A-League standings

A-League 22/23
# Team P W D L +/- Points
1

Melbourne City

10 8 1 1 16 25
2

Central Coast Mariners

11 6 1 4 10 19
3

Western Sydney Wanderers

11 5 3 3 4 18
4

Brisbane Roar

10 3 6 1 2 15
5

Adelaide United

11 4 3 4 -1 15
6

Wellington Phoenix

11 3 5 3 1 14
7

Macarthur FC

10 4 2 4 -2 14
8

Sydney FC

11 4 1 6 -3 13
9

Newcastle Jets

10 4 0 6 -8 12
10

Western United FC

11 3 2 6 -9 11
11

Melbourne Victory

10 3 1 6 -3 10
12

Perth Glory

10 3 1 6 -7 10

Frequently asked Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar questions:

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar Prediction

  • What’s the venue for this game? – Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar will be held at HFX Park.
  • Which bookmaker should I use for my A-League bets? – We advise you to give Ladbrokes a shot.
  • Are there any injured or suspended players for Tuesday’s game? – Perth Glory’s Adrian Sardinero won’t be in the starting XI due to a nasty injury.