Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023
07/01/23 - 06:00

Finished

4

-

0

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners - Adelaide United

Australia A-League - Central Coast Stadium

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United prediction and match odds

In this article, you will familiarize yourself with our interesting Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United predictions for the A-League game on the 7th of January.

Adelaide United to win

The bookies have Central Coast Mariners down as favorites to win this game but we beg to differ. We anticipate Adelaide United to grab the three points on Saturday as they do have a sensible advantage in the head-to-head department. The last 10 games between the two clubs ended with three victories for Central Coast Mariners and seven for Adelaide United.

Place the bet >>

Craig Goodwin to score

It’s hard not to envy Carl Veart if you are an A-League manager. After all, he has a sensational player at his disposal. Yes, we’re talking about Craig Goodwin who’s undoubtedly one of the big stars not only on Adelaide United’s roster but on Australia’s men’s international team as well. His 9th-minute strike versus France in the World Cup in Qatar was a work of art and we’re certain that he’ll be motivated to keep the fire going in the Australian football league as well.

Place the bet >>

Top Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United odds and stats

Head to Head

15/05/22

Australia A-League Australia

Adelaide United

Central Coast Mariners

3

1

26/03/22

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners

Adelaide United

3

0

26/02/22

Australia A-League Australia

Adelaide United

Central Coast Mariners

2

1

01/04/21

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners

Adelaide United

2

1

19/02/21

Australia A-League Australia

Adelaide United

Central Coast Mariners

3

2

Last Five - Central Coast MarinersCentral Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

28/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Western Sydney Wanderers

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

2

2

D

22/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Wellington Phoenix

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

2

1

L

13/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Macarthur FC

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

1

2

W

07/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

0

4

W

31/12/22

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Melbourne Victory

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

1

2

W

Last Five - Adelaide UnitedCentral Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

29/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Melbourne City

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

3

3

D

20/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Macarthur FC

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

0

1

W

14/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Melbourne Victory

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

1

1

D

07/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Central Coast Mariners

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

4

0

L

02/01/23

Australia A-League Australia

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Perth Glory

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 07/01/2023

Adelaide United

0

2

W

In this chapter, you’ll see the most interesting markets and odds for Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United.

Central Coast Mariners odds: 59/50 (2.18) – 44.0%

Draw odds: 11/4 (3.75) – 25.0%

Adelaide United odds: 21/10 (3.10) – 31.0%

You see from the odds above that the bookies have Central Coast Mariners down as favorites to win this game at 44%, we have a 25% chance of seeing a draw, and 31% for an Adelaide United victory. Craig Goodwin’s chances to score are at 187/100 (2.87) – 34.8% and we can’t wait to see how well he’ll do against Central Coast Mariners.

Predicted lineups, team news, and last result

Central Coast Mariners

The hosts will take on Adelaide United in an attempt to cement the good performance from the last game. Nobody expected Central Coast Mariners to steal the three points on the last day of the last year yet it was coach Nick Montgomery’s boys who had smiles on their faces after 90 minutes of football. A sensational performance by Jason Cummings earned him a lovely brace and bragging rights after the game.

Predicted lineup – Vukovic (GK), Kaltack, Farrell, Triantis, Roux, N’Kololo, Nisbet, Steele, Kuol, Cummings & M. T

Adelaide United

The Reds are one of the most prolific Australian football teams and certainly one of the best in the A-League. The 2015/16 Australian champions faced Perth Glory in the last A-League game on the 2nd of January. The game at Hindmarsh Stadium was a one-sided affair with Adelaide United having full control by conceding only one shot on target. With a comfy 2:0 victory in the last game, it’s fair to say that Adelaide United look eager for the next challenge.

Predicted lineup – Gauci (GK), Madanha, Barr, Popovic, Kitto, Isaias, Juande, Halloran, Clough, Goodwin & Ibusuki

Starting lineups

Central Coast Mariners

4-4-2
20
Danny Vukovic
au
2
Thomas Kevin Aquilina
au
25
Nectarios Triantis
au
3
Brian Kaltak
vu
18
Jacob Farrell
au
11
Beni Nkololo
fr
4
Josh Nisbet
au
13
Harry Steele
au
7
Sam Silvera
au
98
Marco Tulio Oliveira Lemos
br
9
Jason Cummings
au
Substitutes
21
Michael Ruhs
au
24
Yaren Sozer
tr
15
Storm Roux
nz
23
Daniel Hall
au
27
Sasha Kuzevski
au
6
Maximilien Balard
au
22
Cameron Windust
au

Adelaide United

4-3-3
46
Joe Gauci
au
36
Panashe Madanha
au
13
Lachlan Ryan Barr
au
41
Alexandar Popovic
au
7
Ryan Kitto
au
28
Juande
es
11
Craig Goodwin
au
8
Isaias
es
10
Zach Clough
gb
26
Ben Halloran
au
9
Hiroshi Ibusuki
jp
Substitutes
47
Asad Kasumovic
au
66
Nestory Irankunda
au
4
Nick Ansell
au
14
George Blackwood
au
1
James Nicholas Delianov
au
6
Louis D'Arrigo
au
27
Joshua Cavallo
au

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Player to watch: Craig Goodwin

As we stated above, Craig Goodwin has been sensational this season. He had a solid start for Adelaide United in the A-League before the World Cup in Qatar started but he kept the fire going a bit longer as he crushed it in the Mundial. Yes, Australia were knocked out by a superior Argentina side but advancing to the round of 16 was still an impressive accomplishment.

And it was all due to Craig Goodwin’s lethal finishing and creative vision. He scored the only goal for Australia in the game against the top favorites to win the World Cup, France.

A-League standings

A-League 22/23
# Team P W D L +/- Points
1

Melbourne City

10 8 1 1 16 25
2

Central Coast Mariners

11 6 1 4 10 19
3

Western Sydney Wanderers

11 5 3 3 4 18
4

Brisbane Roar

10 3 6 1 2 15
5

Adelaide United

11 4 3 4 -1 15
6

Wellington Phoenix

11 3 5 3 1 14
7

Macarthur FC

10 4 2 4 -2 14
8

Sydney FC

11 4 1 6 -3 13
9

Newcastle Jets

10 4 0 6 -8 12
10

Western United FC

11 3 2 6 -9 11
11

Melbourne Victory

10 3 1 6 -3 10
12

Perth Glory

10 3 1 6 -7 10

FAQs about Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United:

Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Prediction

  • How many goals does Craig Goodwin have this season for Adelaide United? – He has four goals.
  • What’s coach Nick Montgomery’s record against Adelaide United? – He faced this opponent three times. He earned only one victory and lost twice.
  • Whom do the bookies favor? – They predict a victory for Central Coast Mariners.