Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers prediction, odds & betting tips – 06/02/2024

Atletico Ottawa
02/06/24 - 19:00

Finished

2

-

2

HFX Wanderers

Atletico Ottawa - HFX Wanderers

Canada Premier League - TD Place Stadium

8th Round

Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers Prediction
Photo by Icon Sport

Atletico Ottawa and HFX Wanderers will collide on the 2nd day of June at one of our favorite Canadian Premier League venues – TD Place Stadium. Coach Gonzalez’s boys had to face Pacific in the Canadian Championship a couple of days ago, but is tiredness a reason for them to drop points this Sunday? Find out the answer in the following Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers betting tips.

Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers prediction: Hard-earned win for Gonzalez

Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers predictions
Our pick

🔥Hot tip

Atletico Ottawa to Win

⚽ Correct score prediction

Atletico Ottawa 2-1 Wanderers

💥 Both teams to score

Yes

Key Stats

  • Atletico Ottawa have the upper hand in the head-to-head statistics, as they won seven of the last 10 matches against this opponent.
  • Atletico Ottawa are at the top of the Canadian Premier League ranking, with five wins and two draws in seven league games.
  • We saw BTTS in five consecutive HFX Wanderers games in all competitions.

Pre-game odds and win probability: No way are Wonderers winning this one

  • HOME: -142 – 56.6%
  • DRAW: +250 – 25.4%
  • AWAY: +410 – 18.0%

*These Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers odds are subject to change

Atletico Ottawa remain huge favorites to win the match against HFX Wanderers, as the home team has a massive 56.6% win probability ahead of the kick-off, with odds priced at -142. Understandably, this makes HFX Wanderers the underdogs. The visitors’ odds are valued at +410, giving them barely an 18.0% shot at the three points. Even a draw at +250 has a better chance of becoming a reality, as the two sides have a 25.4% chance of sharing the spoils in this Canadian Premier League match.

Last five H2Hs: Slight advantage for Gonzalez

Canada Premier League 27/04/24

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

1
Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

3

Canada Premier League 18/09/23

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

3
Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

2

Canada Premier League 23/07/23

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

1
Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

0

Canada Premier League 04/06/23

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

2
HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

0

Canada Championships 19/04/23

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

1
Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

3

Don’t forget to check out our key Atletico Ottawa vs HFX Wanderers statistics before you place your bets.

Atletico Ottawa team news and form: Unbeatable Atletico look sharp

Atletico Ottawa haven’t lost a game in the Canadian Premier League campaign thus far! Moreover, coach Gonzalez has found a way to avoid defeat in the Canadian Championship as well. We had no other option but to pick his players as the favorites to win in our Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers predictions.

Predicted lineup: Yesli (GK), Didic, Singh, de Brienne, Twardek, Tabla, Sissoko, Aparicio, Antinoro, del Campo & Bassett

Canada Premier League 13/07/24

W

Vancouver FC

Vancouver FC

0

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

3

Canada Premier League 07/07/24

L

Pacific FC (CA)

Pacific FC (CA)

1

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

0

Canada Premier League 28/06/24

W

Forge FC

Forge FC

3

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

4

Canada Premier League 22/06/24

D

Cavalry FC

Cavalry FC

1

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

1

Canada Premier League 15/06/24

L

York United FC

York United FC

2

Atletico Ottawa

Atletico Ottawa

1

Wanderers team news and form: Bottom-of-the-table Wanderers can’t perform

With barely four goals scored since the start of the 2024 Canadian Premier League campaign, perhaps HFX Wanderers deserve to be at the bottom of the ranking. Coach Gheisar’s boys didn’t perform that poorly in last week’s match against York United, but the many missed chances added to a 2-1 loss.

Predicted lineup: Fillion (GK), Dunn, Nimick, Fernandez, Timoteo, Probo, Callegari, Rampersad, Ferrin, Coimbra & Telfer

Canada Premier League 06/07/24

L

York United FC

York United FC

2

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

1

Canada Premier League 01/07/24

W

Cavalry FC

Cavalry FC

0

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

1

Canada Premier League 23/06/24

W

Vancouver FC

Vancouver FC

0

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

4

Canada Premier League 15/06/24

D

Forge FC

Forge FC

2

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

2

Canada Premier League 08/06/24

D

Pacific FC (CA)

Pacific FC (CA)

0

HFX Wanderers

HFX Wanderers

0

Player to watch: Andre Rampersad

Born in Trinidad and Tobago, Andre Rampersad is now 29. He is enjoying the best years of his professional career, so it comes as no surprise that we are adding him as the player to watch in our Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers prediction.

Atletico Ottawa vs Wanderers Player
Photo by Icon Sport

Captain Andre must step it up a notch

Since the start of the season, Andre Rampersad has picked up only one goal return. Yes, he is a central midfielder, but the expectations from a team captain are higher than that.


Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.