Forge vs Atletico Ottawa Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/07/2023

07/10/23 - 22:00






Canada Premier League - Tim Hortons Field

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Essential Forge vs Atletico Ottawa Predictions and Picks

The Forge vs Atletico Ottawa head-to-head will be held on the 7th of October at Tim Hortons Field. If you go through our Forge vs Atletico Ottawa betting tips, you’ll surely get some wonderful betting insight.


  • With 31 goals conceded this season, Forge have the 2nd-best defensive record in the league.
  • In seven of the last 10 head-to-heads, we didn’t see goals galore.
  • BTTS – No was the case in three of Forge’s last six league outings.

Forge to Win

  • Atletico Ottawa lost four of their last five Canadian Premier League games.
  • The last 10 Forge vs Atletico Ottawa head-to-heads saw three draws, one victory for Atletico Ottawa, and six Forge wins.
  • Coach Smyrniotis’ side won three of the last five league games.

Key Forge vs Atletico Ottawa Head-to-Head Statistics and Betting Odds

The Canadian Premier League betting odds in our Forge vs Atletico Ottawa prediction will guide you into making a successful bet this week.

Head to Head


Canada Premier League Canada

Atletico Ottawa

Forge FC



Forge odds: +135 – 42.1%

Draw odds: +250 – 21.0%

Atletico Ottawa odds: +170 – 36.9%

As you can see from the Forge vs Atletico Ottawa odds above, Bobby Smyrniotis’ boys are the expected winners. They have a 42.1% win probability ahead of Saturday’s clash, which makes them the undisputed favorites to grab the three points. Meanwhile, Atletico Ottawa’s chances are priced at +170 (36.9%), while a draw valued at +250 has a 21.0% shot at becoming a success.

Forge vs Atletico Ottawa Lineups & Team News


Coach Bobby Smyrniotis’ side came close to turning the match against HFX Wanderers around, but after 90 minutes of soccer, the Wanderers won the match against Forge. Woobens Pacius leveled the score in the 34th minute of the game and the team made a couple more good goalscoring opportunities, only for Daniel Nimick to bag a 47th-minute winner for HFX Wanderers.

Predicted lineup – Henry (GK), James, Achinioti-Jonsson, Rama, Sissoko, Hojabrpour, Bekker, Poku, Badibanga, Campbell & Pacius

Atletico Ottawa

You can’t expect to win games when you produce only eight shots at target and have a lackluster 32.0% possession. That’s what Atletico Ottawa’s efforts amounted to in the match against York United. Coach Nash’s boys completely nullified Atletico Ottawa’s offense, and we are sure that we’ll see more of the same on the 7th, as our Forge vs Atletico Ottawa predictions prove successful.

Predicted lineup – Ingham (GK), Singh, Espejo, Acosta, Tissot, Iliadis, Zapater, Assi, Verhoeven, Bassett & Salter

Player to Watch: Woobens Pacius

As we explained earlier in our Forge vs Atletico Ottawa prediction, Woobens Pacius scored the only goal for coach Smyrniotis’ side in the match against HFX Wanderers. The game at Wanderer Ground was never expected to be easy, but the fans were at least hoping for a point. Woobens Pacius’ efforts amounted to nothing, as his goal was merely a consolation prize for him. It was his 10th of the season, with which he equaled partner-in-crime Terran Campbell’s tally. We are sure that Woobens will be a starter for coach Smyrniotis despite Forge not having a shot at 1st place anymore.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Forge vs Atletico Ottawa Prediction

Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.