Cavalry vs Pacific Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023

Cavalry vs Pacific Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023
21/10/23 - 21:00





Cavalry vs Pacific Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 10/21/2023

Cavalry FC - Pacific FC (CA)

Canada Premier League - ATCO Field

2nd Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Cavalry vs Pacific Predictions for the Canadian Premier League

The elimination final in the Canadian Premier League is upon us, with Cavalry hosting Pacific on the 21st of October. Will the home-field advantage prove enough for a place in the final game for the home team? Find out the answer in our Cavalry vs Pacific betting tips below.

Cavalry to Win

  • The last four games between the two teams saw three Cavalry wins and a 1-1 tie.
  • In four consecutive games at home, Cavalry defeated Pacific every time.
  • Pacific’s last victory over Cavalry came on the 23rd of July, 2022 – a year and a half ago!

Under 0.5 Pacific Goals

  • Pacific had only one shot on target in their last Canadian Premier League outing.
  • Pacific couldn’t score more than once in their last four league matches.
  • Cavalry recorded two back-to-back clean sheets against this opponent.

Cavalry vs Pacific Stats, Odds, and Bookmakers

According to the odds in our Cavalry vs Pacific prediction, courtesy of BetMGM and FanDuel, we have a favorite to win. Find out who that is below!

Cavalry odds: -110 – 52.2%

Draw odds: +245 – 25.8%

Pacific odds: +315 – 22.0%

Unsurprisingly, given the two teams’ last couple of games, we have Cavalry down as the expected winners, with a massive 52.2% win probability ahead of this game. Meanwhile, Pacific’s odds for a place in the final game stand at +315, which translates to barely a 22.0% chance. Even a draw at +245 (25.8% likelihood) seems a bit far-fetched for Pacific.

Cavalry vs Pacific Lineups & Team News


Despite Joe Mason’s 80th-minute lifeline of a goal in the match against Forge, Cavalry couldn’t cope with the high-intensity soccer that coach Bobby Smyrniotis’ boys provided. Sure, Cavalry had 62.0% possession, but the visitors at ATCO Field were simply superb when it came to counterattacking.

Predicted lineup – Carducci (GK), Kobza, Klomp, Kamdem, Shome, Daley, Trafford, Camargo, Musse, Bevan & Akio


With barely a 27.0% possession in the match against lackluster HFX Wanderers last week, we decided to pick Pacific as the underdogs in our Cavalry vs Pacific prediction. Not only did the team barely have a 27.0% possession, but the only goal against HFX Wanderers was a lucky own goal scored by Zachary Fernandez in the 37th minute of the game at Wanderer Grounds.

Predicted lineup – Gazdov (GK), Mukumbilwa, Meilleur-Giguere, Didic, Dada-Luke, Reid, Young, Aparicio, Manneh, Daniels & Ongaro

Player to Watch: Emil Gazdov

Canadian shot-stopper Emil Gazdov is the only one standing in the way of the success of our Cavalry vs Pacific predictions. His catlike reflexes kept the ball away from Pacific’s net in the crucial match against HFX Wanderers last week, and as a result, Pacific are still in the title fight this year. To advance to the final game, however, Emil Gazdov would have to be at his lethal best once more, as Cavalry already showed they know their way around the opposition’s penalty box. Emil Gazdov made four crucial saves versus the Wanderers. Will he be able to replicate this display against Cavalry? We’ll just have to wait and see what the Canadian Premier League elimination final has stored for us.

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Cavalry vs Pacific Prediction

Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.