21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Care to guess what will happen between the Vancouver Whitecaps and LA Galaxy on the 18th of July when they face each other? We will try to give you the top betting lines and betting picks for the event.
Top Vancouver Whitecaps vs LA Galaxy Predictions
The betting lines we are using for these picks come from BetMGM and below, you can see the top three betting picks we chose to present to you today.
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – LA Galaxy to win @ -105
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -181
Make sure you double-check all betting lines before you place these bets because they can change at any time after we post the prediction.
Match Result – LA Galaxy to win the match
Out of the last ten fixtures, the Vancouver Whitecaps won only one, while LA Galaxy won six of the last ten MLS games they played. Also, LA Galaxy won three of the last five head-to-head matches against Vancouver Whitecaps.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
The last time LA Galaxy met Vancouver Whitecaps this season the match ended with both of them scoring goals. Five of the last six fixtures for the Whitecaps ended with a BTTS outcome and for LA Galaxy four of the last five games also ended with both clubs scoring.
Total Goals – Over 2.5
LA Galaxy is the team with the biggest average of goals scored this MLS season – 3.2 per match. Also, nine of the twelve games they played ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. Eight of the twelve games for Vancouver Whitecaps this season ended with more than 2.5 total goals and their average for the season is 2.8 per game.
Statistics and Recent Scores for Both Teams
In the tables below, we have gathered all the information you need to conclude the MLS fixture between the Vancouver Whitecaps and LA Galaxy on Sunday.
Match Preview & Latest News About the Squads
LA Galaxy will have to deal without defender Daniel Steres this Sunday because of a muscle injury he sustained in June this season. The team has already played a couple of games without Steres and it should be easy for them to score three points on Sunday.
Vancouver Whitecaps are going to miss three players because of various injuries. Forward Tosaint Ricketts and defender Bruno Gaspar were injured more than a month ago and already missed five matches. Michael Baldisimo missed only two fixtures because of his injury, but we don't know exactly if it's serious.
Essential Q&As for the Sunday Match
- What time will the match begin? – The Vancouver Whitecaps vs LA Galaxy match is scheduled to start at 04:00 CET.
- Where will the match be held? – The match will be hosted by the Whitecaps in Vancouver at BC Place.
- Are any TV networks streaming the match? – DAZN Italia and DAZN Deutsch will be streaming the match in respective countries and Freesports in the UK will also be broadcasting it.