21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Continue reading this article to find out the best odds and betting lines for the upcoming United States vs Mexico fixture on the 13th of November.
United States vs Mexico: Top Odds, Predictions, and Betting Picks
Below, you can check out the latest statistics and free betting picks for the upcoming United States vs Mexico qualifier. If you want to see more CONCACAF World Cup odds, you can check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ -153
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Mexico to win @ +150
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -166
All odds are from BetMGM and are subject to change, so make sure to double-check the odds via your bet slip before continuing.
Both Teams to Score – No
Two of the last three fixtures for the USMNT and Mexico ended with clean sheets, so, likely, the match on Saturday will also end similarly. Also, four of the last five head-to-head matches between Mexico and the USMNT ended without both teams scoring.
Match Result – Mexico to Win
Mexico is the better team because all of their games ended without a loss, while the USMNT lost or drew half of the qualifier they played in the group. These two teams are at the top of the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifier table and will most likely go through the next stage of the tournament considering that the top three teams in the table will be continuing forward. Mexico is the best form of all and we expect them to win. There is also a three-point difference between the two teams right now.
Total Goals – Under 2.5 Goals
The outcome in terms of goals will most likely end with under 2.5 total goals, considering that four of the last five matches for Mexico and three of the last five games for the USMNT ended that way. Also, three of the last five head-to-head matches between Mexico's national team and the USMNT ended with under 2.5 total goals.
United States vs Mexico: Latest Statistics and Match Histories
In the tables below, you can check out the most recent match statistics and scores for both Mexico and the USMNT.
08.02.2021 – United States vs Mexico – 1:0
06.07.2021 – United States vs Mexico – 3:2
09.07.2019 – United States vs Mexico – 0:3
United States vs Mexico: Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is the match going to be? – The fixture will start at exactly 03:10 on the 13th of November.
- Where is the match going to be played? – The fixture will be played at TQL Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Where can I watch the fixture live? – In the USA, ESPN2, Univision, Univision NOW, ESPN+, and TUDN USA will broadcast the fixture.