Grenada vs USA Prediction, Odds & Betting Tips 25/03/2023

gd
25/03/23 - 00:00

Finished

1

-

7

us

Grenada - USA

CONCACAF Nations League

1st Round

*These betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to change.

Key Grenada vs USA Predictions & Betting Lines

The CONCACAF Nations League match on the 25th of March between Grenada and the USA will be one of the interesting ones this week. Make sure to check what our experts have to say in these Grenada vs USA betting tips.

0-4 to USA

The two sides have compared muscles on four occasions in the past. All four games ended with convincing US wins. We even got to see a 4-0 victory for the Yankees on the 5th of July, 2009.

Furthermore, the last clash between the two sides was played not too long ago – on the 11th of June, 2022. It was the first leg in the CONCACAF Nations League and it ended with a 5-0 win for the US team which could’ve just as easily been a 4-0 victory if Grenada’s defenders were a bit more concentrated in the final minutes of the game.

Seeing as the US is in 2nd place in Group D of the CONCACAF Nations League, we’re convinced that coach Anthony Hudson would want a comfortable victory over this opponent which corresponds well with our top Grenada vs USA predictions.

Place the bet >>

BTTS – No

Believing Grenada has the potential to penetrate USA’s defensive line is bordering on the insane. Yes, Grenada did succeed once but the game on the 20th of June, 2004, was played in a completely different situation.

Over the past 20 years, the US man national team has walked a long way and as a result, we’ve seen them partake in the World Cup where they actually did very well. It’s the solid work at the back that has been pulling the US team forward and for a subpar team like Grenada to find the net on the 25th of March would be quite the accomplishment.

Place the bet >>

Top Grenada vs USA Odds, H2H Statistics, and Bookies

Our essential Grenada vs USA predictions go well with these fantastic CONCACAF Nations League betting odds supplied by Caesars Sportsbook. Make sure to double-check the odds as they might get altered before the kick-off.

Grenada odds: +2600 – 2.0%

Draw odds: +850 – 6.0%

USA odds: -1400 – 92.0%

It’ll be an understatement to say that at -1400 (92.0%), the USA’s men’s national team is the favorite to win this game. Grenada’s odds at +2600, tempting as they might be, barely give them a 2.0% chance of winning while a draw is valued at +850 (6.0%).

Grenada vs USA Lineups & Team News

Grenada

The predicted lineup below is what the Grenada manager chose to rely on in the first leg against the Yankees, and while these players didn’t particularly impress, we see them as the most likely starters on the 25th as well. Our Grenada vs USA predictions are completely based on the huge class difference between the two sides and when you see the kind of subpar players coach Michael Findlay has to work with, you understand that we are 100% right.

Predicted lineup – Belfon (GK), Paterson, Noel-McLeod, Harrack, John-Brown, McQueen, Charles, Belmar, Berkeley-Agyepong, Frank & Noel-Williams

USA

What’s most impressive about the US’ performance at the World Cup is that they didn’t lose a single one of the group-stage matches. With a 1-1 draw against Wales, a goalless tie versus England, and a much-needed 1-0 win over Iran, USA advanced to the next stage of the tournament where they got thrashed 3-1 by the Netherlands.

Predicted lineup – Johnson (GK), Jones, Zimmerman, Long, Tolkin, Williamson, Acosta, Aaronson, Arriola, Ferreira & Hoppe

Starting Lineups

*Starting lineups are usually announced 1hr before the kick-off

Player to Watch: Walker Zimmerman

No matter who the manager is, it seems that Walker Zimmerman is a firm starter for the US men’s national team. Our Grenada vs USA predictions took into account the fact that he’s fit and ready to go. The 29-year-old Nashville defender took part in the 1-2 defeat against Serbia and while he was on top of his game, his partners at the back failed to impress which means we expect him to be among the starters on the 25th of March.

CONCACAF Nations League Standings

FAQs About Our Grenada vs USA Predictions

Grenada vs USA Prediction

  • Will Walker Zimmerman play? – Yes, Nashville’s key defender is ready to play.
  • How did the last match end? – USA defeated Grenada 5-0 at home.
  • What do the bookies predict? – FanDuel predicts a walk in the park for the US side and an effortless win for them on the 25th of March.

Avatar of Zack TC
Zack TC

Zack is a longtime football fan, writer, and bettor. He also has experience playing and coaching the game of football at a local level. His interest in the MLS, Liga MX and the Canadian Premier League adds a new dimension to the content we have at FootballWhispers.