21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will review the Gold Cup fixture between Trinidad and Tobago and El Salvador. They will face each other on Thursday the 15th of July and you can read everything relevant about the match below. Not only that, but we have also focused on the main markets that we think are worth betting on. See the analysis below.
Gold Cup Betting Picks for Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador
Our experts went through all the stats and team data to give you the top three free betting picks for the Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador fixture. All odds below come from BetMGM's platform.
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Trinidad and Tobago to win @ +360
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ +115
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ -182
Before you finalize your bet slip, make sure to double-check the betting lines because they are subject to change. If you want to see more Gold Cup betting picks, check out our website.
Match Result – Trinidad and Tobago to win the match
Trinidad and Tobago won three of the last five head-to-head fixtures they played against El Salvador and drew the other two matches. They also won or drew the last seven out of ten fixtures they played, while El Salvador lost or drew three of the last five away games they played.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Two of the last three fixtures for Trinidad and Tobago ended with both teams scoring goals and three of the last four head-to-head games between the teams also ended with a BTTS outcome.
Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 goals in the match
Three of the last five fixtures for Trinidad & Tobago ended with less than 2.5 total goals scored and for El Salvador, only one of the last five games ended with more than 2.5 total goals. We definitely see good value here.
Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador: Fixture Preview
This will be the second set of matches in the CONCACAF Gold Cup and Trinidad and Tobago will face El Salvador on Thursday. According to their recent form, Trinidad and Tobago have performed better recently and they have a better chance of winning.
There are no injured or suspended players on El Salvador's side, so they will be facing their opponents with a full squad. Trinidad and Tobago will also be facing them with a full squad because they also don't have any injured or suspended players to speak of.
Common Questions & Answers About the Match
- Where will the match be played? – The match will be played at Toyota Stadium in Frisco.
- What time will the match begin? – Trinidad and Tobago vs El Salvador is set to begin at 01:30 CET.
- Where will I be able to watch the match? – Unless your local networks or bookmaker broadcast the match, we only know that Freesports in the UK will be streaming the match.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for betting on this match? – We recommend BetMGM for this fixture.