Big news comes from the well-known sports magazine, Sports Illustrated, after they announced a partnership with 888 to launch a new sportsbook.
With that in mind, we’ve decided to talk about this in more detail and offer you our Sports Illustrated sportsbook promo code.
How to Register on the Site with Our Sports Illustrated Sportsbook Promo Code?
As we already mentioned, the partnership between the Authentic Brands Group (ABG), the owner of Sports Illustrated, and 888, one of the leading companies in the world of sports betting and gambling, has only just been announced.
This means that the Sports Illustrated sportsbook is still some ways from being launched, so we can’t offer you exact steps for registration yet. That being said, our experience with other betting websites allows us to offer a prediction on how the entire process of registering with a bonus code might look like. So, let’s check it out:
- Once the Sports Illustrated sportsbook is launched, the first step is to visit the website and find the “Join” or “Register” button, usually located in the upper right corner of the page. Another option is to use a link that we will provide to you as soon as the website is launched.
- After you start the registration process, you will have to provide some personal information. This includes things like your name, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail address, etc.
- At this point, you will probably get a chance to enter a Sports Illustrated sportsbook promo code, which will allow you to claim your welcome bonus once you complete your registration.
- Before you can use your new account, you will probably be asked to confirm your registration by clicking on a mail from Sports Illustrated. However, you may be also asked to provide some personal ID, to prove your identity.
- Once all of this is done, you’ll be able to fund your account and place bets.
SI Sportsbook Welcome Bonuses and Promotions – What to Expect?
While it’s hard to predict exactly what kind of bonuses we can expect from Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, we do have some idea of what they could offer to their players that use the Sports Illustrated sportsbook promo code.
- Sportsbook Welcome Offer – Depending on the type of offer, this could either be a bonus first bet or you could receive second chance bets in a certain amount. In some cases where the betting website offers other products, like casino games, the welcome offer might also be used on those products and not only the sportsbook.
- First Deposit Bonus – Most betting websites offer a bonus on your first deposit. In most cases, they would match the amount of your first deposit with bonus funds. You can then use those funds to place bets or play casino games, and once you meet wagering requirements, you can use those funds however you please and even withdraw them.
- Bonus Bets Promotion – Some bookies give you bonus bets as a welcome bonus, but they may also give them out as a separate promotion to be used after you claim the welcome offer. In any case, bonus bets usually come with certain conditions, like minimal odds or a minimal number of games on a betslip. Also, some bonus bets can only be used on certain sports.
It is also important to note that you need to meet certain conditions before you can claim any welcome offer, but in most cases, you only have to register on a website.
However, different states have different gambling laws, so the specific conditions for claiming the welcome offer will depend on the state in which the Sports Illustrated sportsbook operates. For example, you may need to be older than 18 or 21, depending on the state.
When Will Sports Illustrated Sportsbook Launch?
What we know so far is that the parent company of Sports Illustrated, ABG, has agreed to a partnership with 888 to launch the Sports Illustrated Sportsbook. According to some sources, the partnership is going to run for at least 20 years. We also know that the sportsbook will debut in Colorado, probably sometime in the second half of 2021.
In any case, we will update the page when we have further information about the launch of the sportsbook and our SI sportsbook promo codes.
FAQ for Sports Illustrated Sportsbook and Bonus Code
When and Where Will SI Sportsbook Be Launched?
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook will be launched in the second half of the year, in Colorado.
Should We Expect Some Bonuses and Promotions?
There is nothing official as of yet concerning bonuses and promotions that will be offered on the site, but you should expect them, at least some type of a welcome offer for new players, but you will probably need a Sports Illustrated Sportsbook promo code to claim it.
Which Sports Will Be Available on the SI Sportsbook?
We expect to see all of the most popular sports on the Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, from soccer to popular US leagues like NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and others.
Will SI Sportsbook Have Casino Games?
Probably not, at least in the beginning. Online casinos are still illegal in Colorado, so we don’t expect these products to be offered at the initial launch of the website.
Will There Be a Mobile App for SI Sportsbook?
This is not yet confirmed, but we expect to see Sports Illustrated Sportsbook on a mobile app as well.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook – How Will the Platform Look Like?
While it’s obviously still early to offer any exact prediction about the design and functionality of the SI Sportsbook, we do have some idea of what products and features may be included:
Betting Options and Other Products at SI Sportsbook
Since the first SI Sportsbook will be launched in Colorado, we only expect to see sports betting being offered in the beginning because online casino games are still illegal in the state.
In any case, we expect to see many different sports for betting, with the emphasis on the most popular sports and leagues in the US, like NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, MSL, UFC, and others.
When it comes to betting markets, Sports Illustrated Sportsbook shouldn’t be too different from other sportsbooks operating in the US. We should see some basic markets like spreads, totals, various team and player props, and much more.
Banking Options at Sports Illustrated Sportsbook
While we can’t be certain about all payment options that will be offered by Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, we can certainly expect the most common banking methods to be incorporated.
This includes wire transfer, credit and debit cards like Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, and others, certain e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, as well as checks and electronic checks (e-check).
SI Illustrated Sportsbook Mobile App
The sportsbook mobile app from Sports Illustrated wasn’t announced as a part of the initial launch in Colorado, but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t expect it. Even if the mobile app isn’t available straight away, it won’t be long after launch before the app is developed and offered for download.
After all, mobile betting is getting more popular with each passing day and it has become the standard in the sports betting industry. We can expect the app to offer standard, pre-match betting, live betting, and many other important features that will be available on the website as well.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook – High Hopes
We can’t say with absolute certainty that the SI Sportsbook is going to be great and offer our recommendations up front, we can say that we have high hopes for this sportsbook.
After all, Sports Illustrated is a huge brand and they won’t enter this lightly. In addition to this, they have partnered with 888, one of the well-known brands in the industry, and they should provide their expertise to make the Sports Illustrated Sportsbook the best it can be.