21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Let's check out the Sporting Kansas City vs San Jose Earthquakes fixture and determine which one will get the points.
Top Betting Lines for the Thursday Match
Here is what we came up with after reviewing Sporting Kansas City and San Jose Earthquakes’ match histories and other relevant data.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -153
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Sporting Kansas City to win @ -227
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -200
All the betting lines came from BetMGM and you should always check and see if they have been updated before you place any bets.
Both Teams to Score – Ye
The last five times San Jose Earthquakes met with Sporting Kansas City, both teams scored goals in every game. Four of the last five fixtures for Sporting Kansas City ended with both teams scoring and three of the last five matches for San Jose Earthquakes also ended with the same outcome.
Match Result – Sporting Kansas City to win the match
Sporting Kansas City won three of the last five fixtures they played and the last head-to-head game against San Jose Earthquakes they played in May. Also, Sporting Kansas City is second in the Western Conference table and fourteen points ahead of San Jose Earthquakes.
Total Goals – Over 2.5
Sporting Kansas City has played nine out of thirteen games this season with over 2.5 total goals. San Jose Earthquakes have had eight out of thirteen games with more than 2.5 total goals scored this MLS season. The last five head-to-head games between the clubs ended with over 2.5 total goals scored.
Head-to-Head Statistics and Match Data
In the tables below, you can check out the most recent matches for both clubs and team form.
The latest 3 H2H results:
23.05.21: San Jose vs Sporting: 1-3
22.11.20: Sporting vs San Jose: 3-3
18.08.19: Sporting vs San Jose: 2-1
Latest Team Injury Reports and Conclusion
Whenever Sporting Kansas City met San Jose Earthquakes at least since the 2018 MLS season all of their games have been exciting with many goals scored on both sides. We think that the game on Thursday will follow that model and Sporting Kansas City will beat the Earthquakes because they are in better form.
The only injured player for the San Jose Earthquakes is forward Carlos Fierro whose thigh injury has kept him from playing in the last four fixtures. Sporting Kansas City will be missing two players on Thursday due to injuries. Midfielders Gadi Kinda (foot injury) and Remi Walter (knee injury) has been missing for several fixtures because of their injuries.
Sporting Kansas City vs San Jose Earthquakes: FAQs
- Which stadium will host the match? – Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City will be hosting the fixture against San Jose Earthquakes.
- What time will the match start? – Sporting Kansas City vs San Jose Earthquakes will start at 02:30 CET.
- Which TV network will stream the fixture? – Voyo will be streaming the match on their platform and you can also check and see if your bookie will broadcast it.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – BetMGM offers the top betting lines for this match.