Sporting Kansas City and Los Angeles will be facing each other on June 26th and today, we will be reviewing everything you should know about the event, including the suggestion of the top betting picks.
Top Betting Picks for Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles
Let's see the top betting picks for the Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles fixture below, and if you want is to recommend more MLS betting lines and picks, go ahead and visit our page.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -200
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – Sporting Kansas City to win @ +130
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -175
These odds were taken from BetMGM and are subject to change, so if you want to be certain, you will have to double-check the prices on your bet slip before completing the wager.
BTTS – Yes
Eight out of the last ten games for Sporting Kansas City ended with both teams scoring and Los Angeles has had seven BTTS games in the last ten scheduled fixtures. When playing against each other these teams have three out of four BTTS games.
Sporting Kansas City won five and drew two of the last ten MLS fixtures they played, while their opponents Los Angeles lost or drew seven of the last ten matches they played. In the only four games these teams played against each other they are two for two, so we will be excited to see this next head-to-head between Sporting Kansas City and Los Angeles.
Total Match Goals
Seven of the last nine matches for Sporting Kansas City ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. When Sporting Kansas City played against Los Angeles in the past, three out of the four times ended with three or more total goals scored. Los Angeles’ nine MLS games this season ended with only three games with more than 2.5 total goals scored.
Final Match Preview of Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles
Los Angeles has only two injured players on the team, who won't be able to make the game against Sporting Kansas City – forward Opoku and defender Duenas. On Sporting Kansas City's side, four injuries are varying from a knee injury to a groin injury. Only midfielder Gadi Kinda and defender Graham Zusi could make the game if their injuries are all healed up. We will see the final squad before the match starts.
Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles: Q&As
- Where can I watch the Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles fixture? – In the UK & Ireland, Sky Sports Mix and Sky Sports Football will be streaming the match. In Croatia and Slovenia, Arena Sport will be broadcasting the match. Nova Sport 2 in the Czech Republic, and also DAZN Deutsch & DAZN Italia will be covering it, as well.
- When and where will the fixture be played? – The fixture will be played at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City and it will start at 23:30 CET.
- Which bookmaker has the best odds for the match? – BetMGM offers some of the best odds for all MLS fixtures, including Sporting Kansas City vs Los Angeles.