Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids will be facing each other on Thursday and we will go through the top betting lines and our betting pick suggestions.
Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids: Picks & Lines
Below, you can see our list of the top Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids betting picks and if you like them, you can click on the link and go to BetMGM (where we got the odds from) and place your wagers.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Sporting Kansas City to win @ -133
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -161
Keep in mind that all odds are subject to change, so you might want to double-check each line before you place the bets we suggested.
Sporting Kansas City has won or drew seven of the last ten MLS games they played in the Western Conference and are currently second in the standings table. Sporting Kansas City also won three of the last five fixtures they played at home against Colorado Rapids.
Seven of the last ten games for Sporting Kansas City ended with over 2.5 total goals scored. Five of the last eight games for Colorado Rapids also ended with over 2.5 total goals. In three out of the last five head-to-head matches between Sporting Kansas City and Colorado Rapids, there were more than 2.5 total goals scored.
BTTS – Yes
In three out of the last five fixtures between Colorado Rapids and Sporting Kansas City, there were BTTS outcomes. For Sporting Kansas 80% of the last ten MLS games ended with both teams scoring. Colorado Rapids have had 50% BTTS games this MLS season, for now.
Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids: Preview & News
Sporting Kansas City has two injured players that won't make the Thursday clash with Colorado Rapids. Goalkeeper Brooks Thompson has a back injury and defender Nicolas Isimat-Mirin is out with a muscle injury. Both players have missed quite a few MLS games this season.
Colorado Rapids also have two injured players that won't make Thursday's game – midfielders Steven Beitashour and Younes Namli are still recovering from their various injuries sustained this year.
When it comes to team form in the last five fixtures, the Colorado Rapids have been at the head of the table, but we don't think that will be enough to beat Sporting Kansas City on Thursday.
Sporting Kansas City vs Colorado Rapids: FAQs
- Where can I see more MLS betting tips? – You can check out our website and see the latest MLS betting lines on it.
- When and where will the fixture be? – Sporting Kansas City will host the match at Children's Mercy Park in Kansas City and it will be on June 24th at 02:30 CET.
- Will any networks broadcast the match? – We only know of one TV network that will broadcast the match to its viewers – DAZN Italia. If you want, you can also check and see if your bookmaker will stream the match.