Big news came this summer from the well-known sports magazine, Sports Illustrated after they announced a partnership with 888sport to launch a new sportsbook.
Now, Sports Illustrated Sportsbook is live in Colorado, with other states to follow soon. So, let’s take a closer look at the website and check out the SI Sportsbook new customer offer.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook New Customer Offers
- Get $50 in Bonus Bets on your first bet
- NFL Offer – Perfect 10: Make all 10 Correct Picks for your share of a $10K Prize
How to Claim the SI Sportsbook New Customer Offer?
Like most betting websites, Sports Illustrated also has a welcome offer for new customers. Here’s how you can claim the SI Sportsbook new customer offer:
- Visit the website and find the “Join Now” button, located in the upper right corner of the page.
- After you start the registration process, you will have to provide some personal information. This includes things like your name, gender, date of birth, address, e-mail address, etc.
- You will also get to set up your security question and answer as an additional form of protecting your account.
- Before you can use your new account, you will be asked to confirm your registration by clicking on a mail from Sports Illustrated. Some of you may be also asked to provide some form of personal ID. There isn't a SI Sportsbook promo code field at the moment.
- Once all of this is done, you’ll be able to fund your account and place bets.
SI Sportsbook New Customer Offer – Terms and Conditions
The SI Sportsbook new customer offer means that new customers can claim up to $50 in Bonus Bets, but the SI Sportsbook Bonus Bet offer comes with certain terms and conditions:
- The SI Sportsbook new customer offer is available to new customers only, once they register at the website and place their first bet.
- The first bet, or the qualifying bet, has to be placed on odds of -200 or greater. The minimum amount you can bet in order to qualify for the bonus is $10, the maximum Bonus Bet amount you can claim is $50.
- Once your qualifying bet is settled, you will receive your bonus in a form of one Bonus Bet Token. This Token has to be used in full and can’t be combined with cash to place a wager. Also, Bonus Bet Tokens can’t be used on system bets.
- Bo Bets have to be used within 7 days of being credited or they will expire.
- If your Bonus Bet turns out to be a winning one, your account will be credited only with the winnings and not the Bonus Bet stake, which is not included in returns.
- You can use your Bonus Bet Tokens to bet on any sport available on the SI Sportsbook.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook – Best Reasons to Sign Up
While it’s obviously still early and we expect the SI Sportsbook to go through many changes in the future, there are already a few reasons why you should try this operator.
The Variety of Sports and Markets at SI Sportsbook
The number of sports and leagues found on the SI Sportsbook website is pretty respectable, with the emphasis on the most popular sports and leagues in the US, like NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, MSL, UFC, and others. Of course, soccer, tennis, golf, and other sports are also there.
When it comes to betting markets, Sports Illustrated Sportsbook isn’t too different from other bookies operating in the US. They have a solid offering of betting markets for the most popular sports, where you can also find some specials and unique markets in addition to the more basic ones like money line, totals, over/under, etc.
Of course, Sports Illustrated Sportsbook also has a live betting section where you can place bets on various sports and games that are in progress. The number of markets here is a bit lower than for pre-game betting, but that’s normal. There is no live streaming of any sports on the website, which is not ideal, but the site is brand-new and perhaps this option will be added at a later date.
Banking Options at Sports Illustrated Sportsbook
Despite being brand new, the SI Sportsbook website already offers a good number of payment options you can use. However, only bank transfers and Play+ can also receive withdrawals, while other methods such as credit or debit cards and PayNearMe can only be used to make deposits.
At the moment, now e-Wallets are listed on the website as acceptable payment methods, which is a bit of a disappointment. However, we expect them to be added sooner rather than later.
SI Illustrated Sportsbook Mobile App
If you are a fan of betting on the go on your mobile devices, don’t worry. SI Sportsbook has also launched an app that you can download and use, both on Android and Apple devices.
The app is similar in design to the desktop version – it’s easy to navigate, has a simple bet slip to make your bets, and offers all the features of the website. This includes making payments and withdrawals, claiming bonuses and promotions, and betting on any pre-game or live sports and markets available.
Other Interesting and Useful Features at SI Sportsbook
In addition to the things we mentioned, there are a few other features that are worth mentioning, especially the Cash-Out feature and the Bet Feed feature.
The Cash-Out feature allows you to get out of your bet early before the event is over. This is used when you want to minimize the risk of your bet losing, whether it’s going well or not at the moment. However, this feature is not available for all games and bets – only when SI Sportsbook offers it to you. To use this feature, go to “My Bets” in your account and click on the “Cash-Out” button if it’s available.
The Bet Feed feature is located in the menu on the left side of the website and it displays all the popular and trending bets in real-time. This allows you to follow the latest market movements. You can customize the Bet Feed to only show sports and games that interest you.
FAQ about SI Sportsbook New Customer Offer and Other Related Questions
When Was the SI Sportsbook Launched?
After ABG, the parent company of Sports Illustrated agreed to a partnership with 888 Holdings to launch the Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, we knew that the launch was expected for the second part of the year in Colorado. This finally happened at the start of September 2021 and, according to some sources, the partnership is going to run for at least 20 years.
Do I Need a Promo Code to Claim the SI Sportsbook New Customer Offer?
No, a promo code is not necessary at the moment to claim the welcome bonus.
Are There Some Other Bonuses and Promotions at the Site?
Yes, you will see a few other promotions on the SI Sportsbook website, although we expect to see more of them in the future. At the moment, there’s the Perfect 10 promotion, Three & Win, Odds Boost, etc.
Are the Odds on the SI Sportsbook Competitive?
Yes, the odds are competitive compared to other US bookies and betting sites.
Are There Casino Games at the SI Sportsbook?
No, casino games are currently not available on the website. Online casinos are still illegal in Colorado, so we may see a casino section when SI Sportsbook launches in other states where this is legal.
Sports Illustrated Sportsbook – A Good Start
It’s still early days in the life of the Sports Illustrated Sportsbook, but we can honestly say that the website looks very nice and has some good features. For example, the SI Sportsbook new customer offer is generous, the number of sports and markets you can bet on is respectable and the odds are competitive.
Of course, there are a few things that should be improved and we expect this to happen in the future, like the lack of live streaming options on the site or the lack of e-Wallets as payment methods. But overall, we would recommend that you give the SI Sportsbook a try.
If you are looking for a sportsbook that has more features and is more established, you can check out our list of the best online sportsbooks.