21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
In this article, we will go through the top stats, betting picks, and odds for the MLS fixture between Seattle Sounders and Sporting Kansas City.
Top Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City Picks
Here is the list of the top free betting picks for Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City that we came up with for their match on Monday.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Match Result – Seattle Sounders to win @ +130
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -133
The odds are from BetMGM but before placing any bets you should make sure that you double-check them to see if they have been updated.
Both Teams to Score
In the five games, Seattle Sounders played against Sporting Kansas City most recently, four of them ended with both teams scoring goals. In 70% of the last ten games played by Sporting Kansas City, the matches ended with both teams scoring goals.
The Seattle Sounders won three of the last five matches they hosted against Sporting Kansas City. Also, the Sounders are first in the Western Conference table and are leading Sporting Kansas City with five points, currently. Most importantly, the Seattle Sounders haven't lost a home game this MLS season.
In four of the last five matches between Seattle Sounders and Sporting Kansas City, the games ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. In nine out of the fourteen games played by Sporting Kansas City this season there were over 2.5 total goals scored. Their average goals scored for the season are 2.9 per match.
Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City: H2H & Recent Form
In the tables below, you can see the most important head-to-head statistics for the upcoming Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City fixture.
05.08.2019: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City: 2-3
27.05.2019: Sporting Kansas City vs Seattle Sounders: 3-2
01.09.2018: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City: 3-1
Latest News, Injury Reports & Conclusion
Sporting Kansas City is lucky because they have no injured players, but on Monday against the Sounders, two of their players (forward Alan Pulido and midfielder Gianluca Busio) will be missing because they were selected to play in their national teams for the Gold Cup.
Seattle Sounders have plenty of injured players, including five men with knee injuries in various positions on the pitch. Cristian Roldan and Alexander Roldan were selected to play with their national teams in the Gold Cup and won't make it on Monday, as well. Also, defenders O'Neill and Tolo are suffering from injuries.
Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City: FAQs
- When and where is the match going to be? – The Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City match will be on the 26th of July at 03:00 CET and it will be played on Lumen Field in Seattle.
- Where can I watch the match? – These networks will stream the match – Bally Sports Midwest Plus, Bally Sports KC Plus, ESPN+, DAZN, MLS LIVE, and JOEtv.
- Where can I find the best odds for this match? – BetMGM offers the best odds for this fixture and all other MLS matches.