The Seattle Sounders will face Real Salt Lake on the 25th of June, which is a Friday and we will cover everything you need to know about them in this article.
Top Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake Betting Lines
Our betting experts went through the data for the Seattle Sounders vs Real Salt Lake fixture and came up with these free betting picks for you.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Seattle Sounders to win @ -161
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ -133
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @ -125
Keep in mind that all betting lines can change at any time, which means that before you officially place your bet with the bookmaker, you will have to check out the betting lines once again.
Seattle Sounders haven't lost a game in the 2021 MLS season yet and out of the last nine games, they won six. Real Salt Lake is also in good form overall this season, but they lost or drew four of the last five games they played this MLS season. In the last five head-to-head fixtures between Seattle Sounders and Real Salt Lake, the Sounders won three of them.
The last two times the Seattle Sounders and Real Salt Lake played against each other there were more than 2.5 total goals scored. Seattle Sounders have four games with a score over 2.5 total goals this season out of the nine they played. Real Salt Lake has played five fixtures this season with more than 2.5 total goals scored out of the seven MLS games they had.
Both Teams to Score – Yes
Six out of the last seven fixtures for Real Salt Lake ended with both teams scoring. For Seattle Sounders, four out of the last eight MLS games ended with a BTTS outcome. The last two games between the clubs ended with goals scored by both teams.
Injury News and Final Prediction for the Match
Real Salt Lake doesn't have any injured players to speak of, but Seattle Sounders will be missing four players (midfielders Jordy Delem & Nicolas Lodeiro, goalkeeper Stefan Frei, and forward Jordan Morris) due to knee injuries for the match against Real Salt Lake. It isn't known when exactly they will be bac, yet. The Sounders will also play without midfielder Joshua Atencio because of a muscle injury.
Sadly, we can't predict the future and our betting picks aren't 100% certain, but we spent hours reviewing all the statistics and data relating to this match and our opinion is that the Seattle Sounders will win against Real Salt Lake as they have before.
Relevant Queries About the Friday Match
- Where can I find more MLS betting lines? – You can visit our site to find the latest MLS betting picks and lines.
- Which bookmaker do you recommend for this match? – We recommend BetMGM.
- What time and where will the match be played? – The match will start at 04:00 CET and it will be played on Lumen Field in Seattle.
- Will any TV networks broadcast the match? – Yes, they will. Voyo, DAZN Italia, and DAZN Deutsch will be streaming the fixture.