Today, we will review the San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy fixture and give you the best betting picks for the match. If you want more MLS betting picks, you can head over to our website and browse the available options. The LA Galaxy is among the favorites for the title while The Earthquakes are going to struggle to get into the postseason. Will this be an easy match for the LA team?
San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy: Top Free Picks & Betting Lines
In the list below, you can see our suggestions for the top San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy match.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Both Teams to Score – No @ +165
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Final Result – LA Galaxy to win @ +230
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Total Match Goals – Under 2.5 Goals @ +160
The betting lines came from BetMGM's platform and before finishing the betting process, you should double-check the lines because they are subject to change.
BTTS – No
Three of the last five fixtures for LA Galaxy ended with clean sheets and four of the last five matches played by San Jose Earthquakes also ended with clean sheets. When looking at the head-to-head data, there were three out of five fixtures without a BTTS situation to speak of.
LA Galaxy lost only three of the last ten fixtures they played, while their opponents San Jose Earthquakes lost six of the last ten games they played, including the last three they hosted in a row. LA Galaxy hasn't won an away game against San Jose Earthquakes since 2017 and now is their perfect chance, considering their opponents are in bad form.
San Jose Earthquakes have scored more than 2.5 goals per game only twice in the last ten games. LA Galaxy scored more than 2.5 goals per game three times in the last ten games. The last time LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes faced each other, there was only one goal scored.
San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy: Preview & Recent News
San Jose Earthquakes will not only be facing LA Galaxy on home ground, but they also don't have any injuries to speak of (at least for now). LA Galaxy isn't as lucky when it comes to injuries, they have two injured defenders. Jalen Neal hasn't played this season yet because of a foot injury and Daniel Steres has been out only one game due to a muscle injury.
We don't expect too many goals or scoring in Sunday's game and LA Galaxy's third position proves that they are in better condition and form this season to repeat the last head-to-head against San Jose Earthquakes at the end of May.
San Jose Earthquakes vs LA Galaxy: Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where will the match be held? – The match will be held at Earthquakes Stadium in San Jose and it will start at 04:00 CET.
- Where will the match be broadcasted? – Voyo, Freesports in the UK, DAZN Deutsch and DAZN Italia will be streaming the match.
- Will Derrick Williams be playing? – No, he won't. He is still suspended because of a red card he got against the Portland Timbers.