In today's article, we will discuss the upcoming fixture between Real Salt Lake and Vancouver Whitecaps.
Real Salt Lake vs Vancouver Whitecaps: Free Picks and Betting Lines
After thoroughly reviewing the upcoming event and both teams’ forms, we came up with the following free betting picks. If you want more MLS betting picks, you can check out our website.
- Football Whispers US Prediction one: Match Result – Real Salt Lake to win @ 1.60
- Football Whispers US Prediction two: Over/Under Total Goals – Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.80
- Football Whispers US Prediction three: Both Teams to Score – Yes @1.83
The betting lines were copied from the official BetMGM website and they are all subject to change. This means that you should double-check them before you place any of the betting picks we recommended.
Match Result – Real Salt Lake City
The Vancouver Whitecaps lost wight out of the last ten away games they traveled to, while Real Salt Lake has won 60% of their last ten home games. In the last ten fixtures overall, Real Salt Lake has only three losses, while Vancouver Whitecaps have lost four out of the last five MLS fixtures they played.
Over/Under Total Goals
Three out of the seven matches this MLS season for Vancouver Whitecaps ended with more than 2.5 total goals scored. For Real Salt Lake, four of the six MLS games they played this season ended with more than 2.5 goals scored by both teams. Last MLS season the two MLS games the clubs played against each other ended with more than 2.5 total goals.
Both Teams to Score
The last two times Real Salt Lake and Vancouver Whitecaps played against each other in 2020, both teams scored in the two matches. Five of Real Salt Lake's last six MLS matches ended with both teams scoring, so it's highly likely it will happen here, as well.
Match Preview and Final Thoughts on the Fixture
Both teams will be facing each other on Saturday without any injured players to speak of, which is great, but unfortunately, not all players will be able to attend. We have information that Vancouver Whitecaps’ left-back Ali Adnan won't be able to make Saturday's game due to issues with his visa.
Other than him all players on both rosters will be able to attend the match in Utah, but we believe that Real Salt Lake will hold their home ground and the Whitecaps will be traveling for a loss. We can only wait and see if we are right about our prediction.
Common Questions and Answers About the Event
- Which city will the match be played in and where exactly? – The match will be played in Sandy, Utah at Rio Tinto Stadium.
- What time is the match scheduled to kick-off? – The starting time is 04:00 CET.
- Where can I watch the match? – Freesports will be streaming the match for UK fans, while CMore Fotbol will be streaming it for Swedish fans. If you want, you can check and see if your bookmaker will be streaming the event in your location, or find some other online sports streaming services.